OVH Community, your new community space.

Question about billing

S0phie
19-01-2010, 10:56
You can either use another method of payment http://www.ovh.co.uk/customerspace/t...ce/payment.xml or change the address of your nic by logging to your manager (My services > Personal information)

fozl
19-01-2010, 10:54
Quote Originally Posted by ig0r
Easy question to answer - I have 2 servers with OVH -1 for over a year. Im going to be away on holiday during a payment - and a collegue has offered to pay my servers for that month while Im away by debit card. Can that be done ? When I tested - it locks the address to mine- and for that reason would fail for his card - is there a solution to this - or is it simply a case of all payments for my servers have to allways be on my debit card at this address?

thanks for any advice

iG0r
If your friend creates an account at ovh with his billing details, then you could change the billing contact of your server to his account before you go on holiday... would this be acceptable?

Winit
18-01-2010, 21:00
Add him as a billing contact.

He needs to create a NIC first: https://www.ovh.co.uk/cgi-bin/nic/newNic.cgi

tallen
18-01-2010, 19:45
Hmm, bank transfer might work. As this does not actually ask for the billing address, however it's just whether OVH check whether the account number matches with the card you already pay with

You might want to contact OVH regarding their policy on this.

ig0r
18-01-2010, 19:40
Due to the holiday ,funds will be tight - which is part of the reason, colleague will pay for it then Ill reimburse him when I get paid after Im back . If it comes to it - I can pay early but its more preferable to do it this way and have more spare funds while on holiday

Razakel
18-01-2010, 19:34
I'm not sure, but to be honest, I'd just renew it before the renewal is actually due if I were you.

ig0r
18-01-2010, 19:15
Easy question to answer - I have 2 servers with OVH -1 for over a year. Im going to be away on holiday during a payment - and a collegue has offered to pay my servers for that month while Im away by debit card. Can that be done ? When I tested - it locks the address to mine- and for that reason would fail for his card - is there a solution to this - or is it simply a case of all payments for my servers have to allways be on my debit card at this address?

thanks for any advice

iG0r