OVH Community, your new community space.

Re: invitation miniCloud tester

elvis1
27-01-2010, 17:39
Quote Originally Posted by yonatan
awesome performance on the mini cloud,
or should we say? VPS ? , its running on vmware ....

got my KDE running in no time, and its great as a Squid for some http traffic, but why can i see the 192.168 node?, i would expect this hop to be transparent ( is it some kind of NAT? )

is it possible to attach more hardware to this server on the fly? like a second NIC card or add disk space on demand ? ( like make all partitions come with LVM as default ).
so we add a pv , we lvextend .. resize... and we got a bigger disk?

would like to hear more about this, sounds like a nice "toy" for personal usage.

also, how much CPU time do we get on this? , i am currently in contact with a firm that needs machines for ffmpeg encoding, i put them on MG server(but its an overkill they make cartoons ) , can we add cores?
very sweet .. monthly traffic and the possibility to increase RAM I need to know that right now! price for that also please

also please tell me the avail in latam ( BR and AR) an ETA

fozl
27-01-2010, 15:55
Quote Originally Posted by Razakel
He means the RPS.
Ah, I see.

yonatan
27-01-2010, 14:13
awesome performance on the mini cloud,
or should we say? VPS ? , its running on vmware ....

got my KDE running in no time, and its great as a Squid for some http traffic, but why can i see the 192.168 node?, i would expect this hop to be transparent ( is it some kind of NAT? )

is it possible to attach more hardware to this server on the fly? like a second NIC card or add disk space on demand ? ( like make all partitions come with LVM as default ).
so we add a pv , we lvextend .. resize... and we got a bigger disk?

would like to hear more about this, sounds like a nice "toy" for personal usage.

also, how much CPU time do we get on this? , i am currently in contact with a firm that needs machines for ffmpeg encoding, i put them on MG server(but its an overkill they make cartoons ) , can we add cores?

Razakel
27-01-2010, 12:50
Quote Originally Posted by fozle
What would that be? May as well put it out here...
He means the RPS.

fozl
27-01-2010, 11:19
Quote Originally Posted by elvis1
more expensive ( by nature), setup fees and does not comply with what I need
What would that be? May as well put it out here...

Neil
27-01-2010, 11:01
Quote Originally Posted by yonatan
miniCloud SQL ?
Yes, we already offer it on Hosting: https://www.ovh.co.uk/shared_hosting/private_sql.xml

elvis1
27-01-2010, 08:35
more expensive ( by nature), setup fees and does not comply with what I need

Ashley
26-01-2010, 10:35
Quote Originally Posted by elvis1
is there a product with 512mb of ram with 5 gigs of hdd and unmetered connection
rps

elvis1
26-01-2010, 01:17
is there a product with 512mb of ram with 5 gigs of hdd and unmetered connection

yonatan
21-01-2010, 22:38
miniCloud SQL ?

MicroChip123
21-01-2010, 22:32
Good evening,
424 pending orders to be delivered. Thank you! We'll do fine
testing it right!

One begins to illuminate miniCloud and send the access codes.
We believe delivering about 300 miniCloud tonight and the rest tomorrow.

Next week we will test miniCloud Windows ... then
miniCloud for Ruby, Java, or SQL server Memcache ...

Regards
Octave

oles@ovh.net
21-01-2010, 22:28
Good evening,

424 pending orders to be delivered. Thank you! We'll do fine testing it right!

We'll begin to set up miniClouds and send the access codes. We believe that we will be delivering about 300 miniCloud tonight and the rest tomorrow.

Next week we will test miniCloud Windows ... then miniCloud for Ruby, Java, or Memcache SQL server ...

Regards,

Octave