OVH Community, your new community space.

Dedicated Server Hosting in UK for French Company

fozl
27-01-2010, 14:49
Quote Originally Posted by pkmittal
Hello, I am interested in buying the Dedicated Server EG Max Plan on behalf of my client who is located in France (The company is registered only in France).

I am going to manage the hosting account. However I do not speak french so my client would prefer to host with OVH UK. If it is possible then please let me know and I will provide the french company registration number so that we can proceed for 30 days trial version.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best Regards
Pradeep
Email: pkmittal81 @ gmail.com
Hi pkmittal,

The 30 day trial offer is only available to first time ovh customers with companies registered in the UK.

To get english language support, you/r client could buy the server via ovh.com, and then have your uk nic made into the admin contact, so long as the billing details are French this would be ok.

S0phie
27-01-2010, 14:47
The 30-day trial in UK is only available for businesses registered in UK.

A company registered in France will have no choice but to place their order at ovh.com

pkmittal
27-01-2010, 13:39
Hello, I am interested in buying the Dedicated Server EG Max Plan on behalf of my client who is located in France (The company is registered only in France).

I am going to manage the hosting account. However I do not speak french so my client would prefer to host with OVH UK. If it is possible then please let me know and I will provide the french company registration number so that we can proceed for 30 days trial version.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best Regards
Pradeep
Email: pkmittal81 @ gmail.com