OVH Community, your new community space.

stugster 1 - bookies 0

Neil
18-03-2010, 14:00
Quote Originally Posted by IainK
There should really be a different set of address options for businesses, such as a personal and business address, and the choice to use whichever will work for the card.

It must waste a lot of time for OVH to have to manually approve such payments.
If you create a second nic handle and put that as the billing contact then it will load those details for the payment in the 'Cardholder Information' box.

IainK
18-03-2010, 13:55
There should really be a different set of address options for businesses, such as a personal and business address, and the choice to use whichever will work for the card.

It must waste a lot of time for OVH to have to manually approve such payments.

yatesco
18-03-2010, 13:42
Well that sucks :0

stugster
18-03-2010, 11:29
Quote Originally Posted by yatesco
Or do as I do and pay a few days before the expiration
They had 6 days to sort it Done it today

yatesco
18-03-2010, 11:00
Quote Originally Posted by stugster
Hi Mark,

I'll tell you what's wrong. Some (most?) business debit cards are registered to the punter's home address - your system (wrongly) assumes that the registered company address is the address of the billing contact.

Don't have the order number, just trying to renew a server for the first time ever (ns361230)
I have this issue as well - Sophie usually sorts it out within a day.

If you are happy extending beyond a month there are a couple of things you can do:

- buy a shed load of loyalty points
- extend your renewal date to a couple of months in the future

Or do as I do and pay a few days before the expiration

S0phie
18-03-2010, 10:10
Your payment was in review in our banking system. It is now validated and your server will be renewed shortly.

stugster
18-03-2010, 10:01
Hi Mark,

I'll tell you what's wrong. Some (most?) business debit cards are registered to the punter's home address - your system (wrongly) assumes that the registered company address is the address of the billing contact.

Don't have the order number, just trying to renew a server for the first time ever (ns361230)

marks
18-03-2010, 09:49
could you give me the order number (here or directly to the support). We'll be able to tell you what's failing in your payment. It could easily be problems checking your credit card details with the ones in your OVH account.

stugster
18-03-2010, 09:45
Just put a bet on at the bookies that I'd have issues trying to give OVH my money.

**An error occured whilst processing your order. Your card has not been charged.

What a surprise! (Not!)