OVH Community, your new community space.

MoM version 34

YouWhat
26-03-2010, 12:48
Thanks Neil

Neil
26-03-2010, 12:27
Quote Originally Posted by YouWhat
Another this I noticed and tried last night, when I was reinstalling a server, I used the web manager to initiate it, and then opened MOM to see what it did in the reinstall option in there.

Once the server is running its reinstall, there was no way to minimise or close the progress window on it so MOM was effectively locked on the screen with no way out.

Maybe for next release a minimise function on this screen or some way to drop its focus so it runs in background?

The only way I could close it down was to go into task manager and end the process so the system effectively forced the program to terminate.
Noted, you should be able to launch a new window from the system tray. But we will see what we can do.

YouWhat
26-03-2010, 12:11
Another this I noticed and tried last night, when I was reinstalling a server, I used the web manager to initiate it, and then opened MOM to see what it did in the reinstall option in there.

Once the server is running its reinstall, there was no way to minimise or close the progress window on it so MOM was effectively locked on the screen with no way out.

Maybe for next release a minimise function on this screen or some way to drop its focus so it runs in background?

The only way I could close it down was to go into task manager and end the process so the system effectively forced the program to terminate.

YouWhat
25-03-2010, 21:35
Any chance of compiling this in debian Armel when the finished version is done and possibly some of the betas, so I can use it on my N900? As its already written using Nokia QT, it shouldn't be that hard for it to be ported / compiled for it.

Also for those who have them, possibly a Nokia S60 port (Again using Nokia QT so shouldnt be too hard to port it) and poss even an I-Phone port also for the list of possibles for release so we can then have control over the servers on the move without having to use the web interface, although I realise the I-phone port of it would take a lot more work to do.

Would be appreciated if this idea could be pushed up the ladder to those who make these decisions.

Thanks.

YouWhat
25-03-2010, 21:05
Thanks Fozle for letting us know.

fozl
25-03-2010, 18:10

Langue is French for Language... but of course there shouldn't be French showing if you've selected English.

All this now being pointed at in horror as we speak, maybe a fix got reverted or something. Re-fix soon.

YouWhat
25-03-2010, 17:29
Quote Originally Posted by fozle
fixed I'm told.
After quick test, it not fixed.

The language doesnt drop down on both linux and windows installs for both 32 and 64 bit installs.

Also fozle when you report this back to them, can you tell them how to spell language to please )

YouWhat
25-03-2010, 17:01
i will test it out later then and will report back

fozl
25-03-2010, 16:41
Quote Originally Posted by YouWhat
The 64 bit installs still dont work through the MOM manager.
fixed I'm told.

fozl
22-03-2010, 15:32
Working on it.

Besides, we gotta have something to try out the auto-updater with.

YouWhat
22-03-2010, 13:04
The 64 bit installs still dont work through the MOM manager.

MicroChip123
19-03-2010, 19:36
Hello,
Version 34 is a big update. We have included
the automatic update of MoM. You also have access
the media in the MoM ...

Regards
Octave

To download:
- Windows MoM: ftp://ftp.ovh.net/MoM/MoM.exe
- MoM Mac OSX: ftp://ftp.ovh.net/MoM/MoM.dmg
- MoM Linux: ftp://ftp.ovh.net/MoM/MoM.tar.gz
- SOAP: http://www.ovh.com/soapi

MoM changelog:
- Integration of a procedure for automatic update
- Integration of Commercial & Support via email
- Integration of the listing of calls in the telephony section
- After a crash on Mac / Linux, restart MoM
the first attempt instead of the 2nd, as previously
- SIGTERM better run on Mac / Linux. If the user was
not logged in, the application was not really left
- Fix crash on MRTG curves, graphs and use of RPS
export address book phone, on the 64-bit Linux distributions
- Fix the problems of prices and quotas telephony databases whose
the fractional part was truncated Linux
- Fix crash on the SMS section when no account
- Fix crashes on the section of the telephone when the offer
not compatible
- Fix crash after upload a sound
in the phone section (introduced in response to a SHIFT Qt)
- Fix the problem of icon reboot a Father who was intoxicated
- Fix the problem of the "Domain & DNS remained grayed
for areas not held at OVH
Somethings still need to be translated in to english.
why dont you just use locale files so i can translate the bits you dont?

oles@ovh.net
19-03-2010, 18:28
Hello,
Version 34 is a big update. We have included the automatic MoM updater. You also have access to support in MoM ...

Regards
Octave

To download:
- MoM Windows: [url] ftp://ftp.ovh.net/MoM/MoM.exe [/ url]
- MoM Mac OSX: [url] ftp://ftp.ovh.net/MoM/MoM.dmg [/ url]
- MoM Linux: [url] ftp://ftp.ovh.net/MoM/MoM.tar.gz [/ url]
- SOAPI: [url] http://www.ovh.com/soapi [/ url]

MoM changelog:
- Integration of automatic procedure updates
- Integration of technical & commercial support via email
- Integration of the call listing in the telephony section
- After a crash on Mac / Linux, MoM restarts on the first attempt instead of the 2nd, as previously
- SIGTERM better run on Mac / Linux. If the user was not already logged in, the application was not really ended
- Fix crash on MRTG curves, graphs the RPS use and exports phone address book, on the 64-bit Linux distributions
- Fix telephony price problems and telephony database quotas whose decimal place was rounded under Linux
- Fix crash on the SMS section which were not accounted for
- Fix crashes on the telephone section where the offer was not compatible
- Fix crash after uploading of a sound in the phone section (introduced an update of Qt)
- Fix the problem of the RPS reboot icon which was greyed out
- Fix the problem of the "Domain & DNS" section that remained greyed out for domains not held at OVH