OVH Community, your new community space.

I need VPS machine

Myatu
27-03-2010, 07:52
Quote Originally Posted by Robert
Thanks Myatu

All Cleared by Yonatan, Server is up and running now!
Glad it worked out for you, Robert. Kudos to Yonatan for providing you with VPS space

elvis1
27-03-2010, 06:15
Quote Originally Posted by yonatan
how much CPU / RAM / DISK are you going to eat?

I got KVM based MG boxes with plenty of room ..
would you please quote me via PM a boz with 512 mb of ram, 40 gigs box and 20 mbit unmetered ( would be using 80% of downloads and will be consuming French traffic which would make no harm to OVH).

I would love to have fluxbox , xubuntu and freenx

Robert
26-03-2010, 21:13
Thanks Myatu

All Cleared by Yonatan, Server is up and running now!

Robert

yonatan
25-03-2010, 15:30
Quote Originally Posted by Robert
Hi yonatan

i am not willing to use much as long as this is a Voip Distribution OS.
1 GB of traffic monthly might be ok for me as it doesnt spend much bandwidth.
256 ram. 5 gb hdd.

Thanks

Robert
come to msn yonatan at mymsn.eu , ill hook u up.

Robert
25-03-2010, 12:29
Hi yonatan

i am not willing to use much as long as this is a Voip Distribution OS.
1 GB of traffic monthly might be ok for me as it doesnt spend much bandwidth.
256 ram. 5 gb hdd.

Thanks

Robert

yonatan
24-03-2010, 23:13
how much CPU / RAM / DISK are you going to eat?

I got KVM based MG boxes with plenty of room ..

Robert
24-03-2010, 22:33
Thanks Myatu.

I appreciate your help. as long as this can be done then does anybody who have QEMU/KVM VPSes has to sell some server space for me? As i have mentioned before i already have the ORIGINAL-OS.vmdk which later can be configured on CONVERTED.qcow2. OVH has informed me that VPS space will be for sale in april but id need to run this now.

Thanks

Robert

Myatu
23-03-2010, 20:44
If no-one has come forward with a VMWare VPS, it is quite easy to convert a VMDK to QCOW2 image for those who use QEMU/KVM (Like Proxmox): "qemu-img convert original.vmdk -O qcow2 converted.qcow2" -- I do know there are a few here that have KVM-based VPSes.

Robert
23-03-2010, 15:22
Hello

I am new here.
i am looking for sb who has a Server with vmware server running and can provide me a virtual machine. I already have the vmdk image (OS) with preconfigured linux and other software necesary. unfortunately i cannot migrate the configurations into a real/dedicated server due to my limited linux skills. so best for me would be if i upload my OS.vmdk on the providers hdd and can add it on the vmware server. i need to have a public ip assigned to it so i can use the VMachine remotely.

Thanks

Robert