OVH Community, your new community space.

Ordered Kimsufi FS 10TB and traffic is wrong

turbanator
24-03-2010, 21:35
Quote Originally Posted by collard41
Thats only because of the current rate of the GBP, although the Euro is gonna go down soon (come on greece). There was a discussion before about this so dont complain that france get unmetered and UK dont.
it is currently expensive which is what matters..but if anyone badly needs unmetered they can go for it..still a good deal.

collard41
24-03-2010, 21:07
Thats only because of the current rate of the GBP, although the Euro is gonna go down soon (come on greece). There was a discussion before about this so dont complain that france get unmetered and UK dont.

turbanator
24-03-2010, 15:04
Quote Originally Posted by micke
those are ovh.fr french setups thats still unmeterd to the old bandwith plan with infrastructure
and may i add more expensive with the same set up costs

micke
24-03-2010, 14:57
those are ovh.fr french setups thats still unmeterd to the old bandwith plan with infrastructure

stoner
24-03-2010, 14:31
Neil is that then an offer from another division. If so which one and how can i get that sort of plan.
Them servers look pretty good but with only a 3tb limit and a gbit connection would be pretty useless. But unlimited even with only 200mbps upload would be much more inticing.

Neil
24-03-2010, 14:24
Quote Originally Posted by godfather
I ordered my Kimsufi FS-10TB - the server came in. Everything seemed fine. Once i logged into my OVH manager, I saw that they put me on the (unmetered) traffic plan.
Network Connection : 1Gbps
Bandwidth type :
Bw OVH/OVH : 1Gbps
Bw OVH/Internet : 200 Mbps
Bw Internet/OVH : 1Gbps
Traffic : unlimited

I did not want this and did not sign up for it that way. I wanted the 3tb metered, gigabit service. I have submitted a ticket - and have not received a response. I am starting to loose my faith in ovh/kimsufi products as the time dwindles on. I am not able to use/setup my server because I am unsure as to what OVH is going to want to do.

PLEASE! - someone HELP
You need to contact your reseller, since they/you did not order from the UK Website.

stoner
24-03-2010, 14:16
You should be ok to get the server setup and start using it, as they will just be able to change the plan on it I would think.

I'm kinda surprissed you got that plan I didnt think they did that anymore. Very interesting I may get one of them. Was that through the uk side or france?

Edit
Just gone through the proccess to purchase one of them through the Uk side and it gives no option to pick traffic or unmetered.

godfather
24-03-2010, 14:12
I ordered my Kimsufi FS-10TB - the server came in. Everything seemed fine. Once i logged into my OVH manager, I saw that they put me on the (unmetered) traffic plan.
Network Connection : 1Gbps
Bandwidth type :
Bw OVH/OVH : 1Gbps
Bw OVH/Internet : 200 Mbps
Bw Internet/OVH : 1Gbps
Traffic : unlimited

I did not want this and did not sign up for it that way. I wanted the 3tb metered, gigabit service. I have submitted a ticket - and have not received a response. I am starting to loose my faith in ovh/kimsufi products as the time dwindles on. I am not able to use/setup my server because I am unsure as to what OVH is going to want to do.

PLEASE! - someone HELP