OVH Community, your new community space.

Ordering a Server

hyster
06-06-2008, 11:59
Well it seems no matter what times OVH state on their web site as in payment to server online it is all untrue these days. In the past I have had servers within the time no problems.

I see they are advertising servers at 1 hour set up time, even while I write this message, but having ordered one yesterday evening I am still waiting at 16:00hrs the next day !!!!!!!

Just be honest on your web site and do not take money with false promises. If I remember correctly that is illegal. Certainly in the UK !!!!

One day you could come unstuck.

jester
04-06-2008, 13:16
more bugs more dodgy servers more ****e from ovh with more excuses and more bug and more server problems

S0phie
02-06-2008, 16:25
ok. It's a bug on our website, our dev are working on it. It should be fixed shortly today.

MajorD
02-06-2008, 14:12
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Where are you located?

ovh.co.uk is exclusively for UK residents.
It is nothing to do with where we are, even UK residents such as myself are getting redirected to a french order page.

Andy
02-06-2008, 13:54
Quote Originally Posted by Alister
What is with the delay of servers S0phie?
and why isn’t your support or technical support 24/7?
The delay is due to the huge popularity of the new reloaded range. OVH is working as quickly as possible to clear the backlog.

Support is going to be 24/7 in the future but for now its Mon-Fri 9am-6pm. Technical support at the data center work 24/7 but do not directly deal with support problems.

Alister
02-06-2008, 12:27
What is with the delay of servers S0phie?
and why isn’t your support or technical support 24/7?

S0phie
02-06-2008, 12:23
Where are you located?

ovh.co.uk is exclusively for UK residents.

Mr-E-Mann
02-06-2008, 00:25
Select the server you want... then click the "order" button on the left hand side

w00t
01-06-2008, 16:07
https://www.ovh.co.uk/order/order.cgi

go there an select the server u want to order, i had the same problem when ordering a server.

edit, just relised this goes elsewhere if u choose to buy this product below, choose order and it takes u to the UK site.

RikT
01-06-2008, 11:36
For the past couple of days I have been trying to order one of the EG08 servers but everytime I try i get redirected to the french site where i cannot place an order I need to get this order placed as soon as possible as business is relying on this so any help appreciated please