OVH Community, your new community space.

Server Reboot problem

Andy
04-06-2008, 13:19
Quote Originally Posted by jester
i bet it was a unplanned stop error aswell nothing new with the poor servers they supply with
There is nothing wrong with the servers OVH provide. You seem to be the only person having this issue.

jester
04-06-2008, 13:14
i bet it was a unplanned stop error aswell nothing new with the poor servers they supply with

roccotocco
03-06-2008, 14:57
I don't know what was happened, it come back..... maybe ovh technicans solved the problem.....
Thanks

kingofsplooge
03-06-2008, 13:18
Occasionally you may find that problems arise away from the obvious.

Since having my reloaded kimsufi, i've had numerous problems, but OVH's engineers have been spot on each time, contacting me to let me know what they've detected, then to let me know its resolved (although I can't understand a single word of it, since its in french).

As you accepted when ordering your server, when there is an intervention being made, you won't be able to reinstall your OS, nor reboot.

Also, Raidensnake, if there is an underlying problem with your server, have you tried the obvious, which is a quick reinstall of the OS? Are you running any software which may have affected its performance?

Hope this helps.

raidensnake
01-06-2008, 23:49
Quote Originally Posted by roccotocco
Your server is under disturb, you are not allowed to perform a hard reboot by yourself
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
It means there is a technician working on your server to get it back online. It should be back on as soon as it is fixed and you will be notified by e-mail.
If that was the case them why is it that when mine is still messed up they said there's nothing wrong? They only seem to check to see there's no ping. not if the installation is messed up.

Andy
01-06-2008, 23:40
Quote Originally Posted by roccotocco
Hi, my windows server is it down, i tried to reboot it via OVH Manager but im getting this error message:

Your server is under disturb, you are not allowed to perform a hard reboot by yourself

What does it mean ? how i can reboot my server?
Thanks

It means there is a technician working on your server to get it back online. It should be back on as soon as it is fixed and you will be notified by e-mail.

roccotocco
01-06-2008, 23:22
Hi, my windows server is it down, i tried to reboot it via OVH Manager but im getting this error message:

What does it mean ? how i can reboot my server?
Thanks