OVH Community, your new community space.

Offers forum - why not?

everwicked
15-05-2010, 02:07
Quote Originally Posted by fozle
No that's a slightly different idea I think. But a sub-forum for everwickeds idea can be considered. I'll look into it.
Excellent! Thank you

fozl
14-05-2010, 11:13
Quote Originally Posted by jonlewi5
I believe ovh where going to do something like this, but i cant remember the address of it, i thin its ovh.biz

edit

yeah thats right, i think thats what your after?
No that's a slightly different idea I think. But a sub-forum for everwickeds idea can be considered. I'll look into it.

jonlewi5
12-05-2010, 22:51
Quote Originally Posted by everwicked
OK, when can we expect ovh.biz.uk ?? Can't read French.
point taken

I dont know.

everwicked
12-05-2010, 22:48
Quote Originally Posted by jonlewi5
I believe ovh where going to do something like this, but i cant remember the address of it, i thin its ovh.biz

edit

OK, when can we expect ovh.biz.uk ?? Can't read French.

jonlewi5
12-05-2010, 22:42

edit

everwicked
12-05-2010, 22:19
Hello,

I've been hanging around the webhostingtalk.com forum lately and I've noticed that OVH is talked about there a lot. I also noticed that a lot of bad press and misinformation is written there, as well as praise.

Then, I noticed that they have one particular forum where users are able to post their offers/ads about their services. I know that this forum is mainly for support but would you not agree it'd be a great addition?

I mean, first of all there are several people here who build on top of OVH and offer hosting, resell servers, provide support etc. All of these people help OVH grow and if they benefit from such a forum, so will OVH. Then, this forum will drive more traffic to this forum versus other forums like webhostingtalk, again helping OVH grow.

So, to me, it looks like a win-win situation.

What do others here think?

Cheers