OVH Community, your new community space.

Online Manager Issue

IainK
10-06-2008, 20:46
It is very important that you are logging in to www.ovh.co.uk/managerv3 - if anywhere on the site you are linked elsewhere just type it in manually.

Yianni
05-06-2008, 15:48
I'm also getting errors with the manager while trying to view graphs.

See my post here.

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=418

Hopefully they will be resolved soon.

duncanj
05-06-2008, 15:47
RikT, I have resolved the issue by logging in from https://www.ovh.com/managerv3/ instead of the front page. I just surfed to my package then services. Give it a try, it works for me.

It is possible they are currently working on the web manager at the minute and that was the reason for the error.

RikT
05-06-2008, 15:42
Quote Originally Posted by duncanj
I am currently trying to activate the IRC port on my server, I can surf all parts of the online manager except the options on the right handside, the icon menu, the drop down type menu on the left works fine. All icons when clicked lead to blank screens, so I cannot configure anything. I have tried both with Firefox and Mozilla on Linux. Is there another way to open the IRC port apart from the manager?

Thank in advance for any responses I get.
I also getting white screens trying to reinstall on of my servers as a matter of urgency also been trying to call the office to report but no answer just rings out(and yes usin the new number)
Please please get this sorted as i need to get this done very soon

duncanj
05-06-2008, 15:34
I am currently trying to activate the IRC port on my server, I can surf all parts of the online manager except the options on the right handside, the icon menu, the drop down type menu on the left works fine. All icons when clicked lead to blank screens, so I cannot configure anything. I have tried both with Firefox and Mozilla on Linux. Is there another way to open the IRC port apart from the manager?

Thank in advance for any responses I get.