OVH Community, your new community space.

do you ever?

anonbit
31-07-2010, 01:15
I think they are all pissed off that you opened up to North America now

Myatu
30-06-2010, 18:17
Quote Originally Posted by makno
obscure dark corners of the web like myatu's site
Featuring Lucille Ball!

makno
30-06-2010, 17:49
i would have to verify your age first ;P

freshwire
30-06-2010, 00:56
Quote Originally Posted by makno
sometimes i read posts in this forum and notice links to websites as signatures...
You have not provided me a link to click on I am sad

Winit
29-06-2010, 20:30
Quote Originally Posted by marks
That's not a very good model, specially because it's just a matter of time that OVH will start selling to those countries directly.
It's a bloody good model. You allowed people to make a ton of profit.

marks
29-06-2010, 10:52
it's true that there are several resellers that just sell to countries we don't yet and not offering anything themselves on the top. That's not a very good model, specially because it's just a matter of time that OVH will start selling to those countries directly.

We prefer people that buy our servers and add some sort of service on the top: like managed servers, that OVH doesn't provide. Then it makes sense they charge more than OVH's prices, as they add a value to the product.

well, this is my thoughts about it.

makno
29-06-2010, 00:13
sometimes i read posts in this forum and notice links to websites as signatures...

i often click on the links to find myself in obscure dark corners of the web like myatu's site (which i think is a great source of informations btw) but other times (and unfortunally most times) i end up on funny seedbox resellers halfwebsites which are a ripoff of the ovh or kimsufy sites. intresting how little effort is put into place to make a decent disign and instead images, specs tables, and so on..

i mean how hard can it be to rearrange things slightly, so at least i know where the extra money i should pay for the server goes to...