OVH Community, your new community space.

Loyalty Points In The Manager

marks
14-07-2010, 12:29
Quote Originally Posted by YouWhat
I've just logged in to check on the amount of points I have (for the Mini-Cloud) and noticed something odd....

No loyalty points option.....
Thanks
sorry but I can't reproduce the error at all. Get an email to the support with your nichandle to check your particular manager in case there is a problem.

Select a Dedicated Server > "Contact Our Support" > "Continue your previous messages" = "404 This page does not exist : www.ovh.co.uk/manager/en/contact/support.cgi"
Yep, I can see that. Reported to our developers. We'll get it fixed (as soon as they are back from the Bastille party )

Myatu
13-07-2010, 23:56
Fozl, while telling someone to look at something, something else is somewhat broken too:

Select a Dedicated Server > "Contact Our Support" > "Continue your previous messages" = "404 This page does not exist : www.ovh.co.uk/manager/en/contact/support.cgi"

fozl
13-07-2010, 18:48
Somebody is asking someone to have a look or something.

RapidSpeeds
13-07-2010, 10:28
It's been like that for a long time.

Thelen
13-07-2010, 03:10
So someone should get someone to look into something for someone?

Oh and it is like that for me as well..

YouWhat
12-07-2010, 23:45
I've just logged in to check on the amount of points I have (for the Mini-Cloud) and noticed something odd....

No loyalty points option.....

Yet if I click on either Summary or My Settings it appears....

Can someone please get someone to look into this for us please as all the other options doesn't bring up the list, as we are able to view it, its not urgent, just something that should get fixed.

Thanks