OVH Community, your new community space.

SP-09 Storage

Neil
09-08-2010, 11:31
Quote Originally Posted by raxxeh
This is more or less directed @ the staff -

I have an SP-09 Storage server, when I bought it, it was unmetered w/ infrastructure (200mbit total, no low-priority on the links)

Now just recently i've been discussing services & what not with a few other users and have been horrified to hear that the older servers are now on low priority transit if they are unmetered.

This pretty much means that you have been charging me the old prices (89 GBP) whilst having me on low priority links.

Can I get a confirmation on this? I would like a definitive answer as to weather I am on Unmetered WITH normal priority on all the transit links, like it was when I ordered the server, or if I am on low priority, as they are now (at 65 GBP)
Server address?

If you have a 2009 SP Server on Unmetered then it says on the website, 'Unmetered Series (Low priority on our Transit Providers - Connections outside of Europe) ', the 2009 series has always been like this, you choose between Traffic and Unmetered.

_Lemon_
07-08-2010, 15:15
What's actually happened is that your infrastructure has used more than was allocated to it in the previous month(s). Or so they say.

To get it out of "low priority" mode, select the server, go to services, select "Manage your bandwidth", select "Change the type of bandwidth for free", and then at the bottom left there will be a "Change to SLA" button. Click it and say yes and that you're sorry for being naughty.

Then carry on your merry way.

Thelen
07-08-2010, 13:55
Yea but that is a different one, part of the actual old unmetered series?

Myatu
07-08-2010, 12:25
My unmetered SP-08 was on normal priority all the way until last week, which is when I gave it up.

raxxeh
07-08-2010, 11:51
Quote Originally Posted by Thelen
Definitely sounds to me like you should switch to the cheaper fee
If i'm on low priority I want to be refunded every cent that I was paying to be on the old plan.

Thelen
07-08-2010, 10:44
I'm guessing you will be on the low prio, especially cos you won't be .fr so they have no reason to keep you happy (or less reason that normal).

Definitely sounds to me like you should switch to the cheaper fee

raxxeh
07-08-2010, 04:48
This is more or less directed @ the staff -

I have an SP-09 Storage server, when I bought it, it was unmetered w/ infrastructure (200mbit total, no low-priority on the links)

Now just recently i've been discussing services & what not with a few other users and have been horrified to hear that the older servers are now on low priority transit if they are unmetered.

This pretty much means that you have been charging me the old prices (89 GBP) whilst having me on low priority links.

Can I get a confirmation on this? I would like a definitive answer as to weather I am on Unmetered WITH normal priority on all the transit links, like it was when I ordered the server, or if I am on low priority, as they are now (at 65 GBP)