OVH Community, your new community space.

Transfering old Kimsufi's

Comish
17-08-2010, 18:00
I would also happly take one off you, ill email you my contact info, Thanks Comish

Iray
17-08-2010, 16:15
I'd happly take one off you, infact i just made a thread ealier about it http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4487

My email is on here: http://forum.ovh.co.uk/sendmessage.p...lmember&u=1429

thanks.

Thelen
17-08-2010, 15:54
Yes it will, it is totally gone from your account.

Nimrod
17-08-2010, 14:58
Quote Originally Posted by gangsta
Yes, that is possible.
All you need to do is go to manage contacts in server administration area in ovh manager and there you need to change all 3 contacts into buyer's NIC. That's all.
After that operation the buyer will be able to administrate the server and all invoices as well as technical mgs/warnings will be forwarded into his e-mail address / show up in his manager.
Will that completely remove them from my panel and ensure that if they go abuse the box or something that I don't get blamed.

gangsta
17-08-2010, 14:57
Yes, that is possible.
All you need to do is go to manage contacts in server administration area in ovh manager and there you need to change all 3 contacts into buyer's NIC. That's all.
After that operation the buyer will be able to administrate the server and all invoices as well as technical mgs/warnings will be forwarded into his e-mail address / show up in his manager.

Rilly
17-08-2010, 13:46
If I already have an old kimsufi.. and I pick up one of these old ones, would it follow the older way of bandwidth management, and my 100mbit would be split between my old one and the new one? (Anyone Know for sure?)

Nimrod
17-08-2010, 12:49
I got two old Kimsufi's which we purchased before the Traffic Series started, but heres the thing. I just want to get rid of them quickly before there up for renewal in 3 weeks, is there a way to transfer them to other people which doesn't involve sending snail mail to OVH?

If so

Is anyone interested? I have the basic one at £20 a month, and some Athlon one at £30 a month.

Cheers.