OVH Community, your new community space.

Finishing order problem

S0phie
10-06-2008, 10:58
For this kind of issue I would suggest you to contact us directly by phone or by email. I am the person who deals with payment.

Your payment was in "review" in our banking system, maybe because the information provided in your Ovh account is different from the address of the credit card holder.

I have just validated your order and your server should be deployed shortly.

nDrg
10-06-2008, 01:33
Hmmm i'm more confused about how the order seems to have disappeared. Perhaps i'm simply being too impatient :P

slayer2005
10-06-2008, 00:57
Seems that there could be a problem with electron as i orderd mine on the 6th and ovh saying they havent recived a payment,but my bank statment is showing it been taken out and pad to ovh,so i surgest u check your statment or ring your bank up.

nDrg
10-06-2008, 00:48
Hey guys, was just wondering where i can complete my order at? I tried entering my Visa electron card details but it was refused. I've had problems with this card before so i wasn't shocked, however i couldn't see where to enter my alternative card details as to complete the order.

I also logged into my management console and it stated i had no waiting orders. Should i simply try and order it again and use my alternative card details?

Oh and the order number is 3436.

Cheers guys