OVH Community, your new community space.

Credit card payment refused again

mks
16-09-2010, 11:12
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi MKS

You need to contact ovh.ie, who use a different payment system to the UK one. I see both payments have been cancelled, so you need to contact them to find out why,
I want to let you know that your payment system for ordering bandwidth DOES NOT WORK. Payment always refused. I try several times and always REFUSED payment. But it only refused on bandwidth payment! Why I know? I renewed 2 days ago my servers and payment accepted, tried pay for bandwidth REFUSED, now today I order new server and payment accepted again, few minutes later tried to pay for bandwidth get REFUSED again!

It is not my fault can't complete order, please unlimited my server to 100mbps.

mks
13-09-2010, 20:00
I have contacted them but they just tell me to keep trying to renew the next day. This is the same card I used several times for order/renew already. The credit card company says there's nothing wrong with it and ask me to contact vendor. I will try again tomorrow.

Neil
13-09-2010, 11:37
Hi MKS

You need to contact ovh.ie, who use a different payment system to the UK one. I see both payments have been cancelled, so you need to contact them to find out why,

mks
13-09-2010, 11:29
Has anybody been able to renew by credit card in the last 2 days?

Thelen
11-09-2010, 14:09
When I renewed a week ago, it briefly put up some weird notice asking me to put in my security code (bank side), but it went through. Then few days ago, it actually stayed on the page and I had to put in the security code. Looks like SPQ or whoever the CC processing company is has finally taken up some new banking security standards.

I'm guessing as others say, it will actually be just 'pending' not refused.

Euan
11-09-2010, 13:04
It will say that it was refused but it will actually be pending review you will need to wait until Monday.

LawsHosting
11-09-2010, 12:17
Are you sure it was refused? Other people get this "refused payment" hitch, but infact the payment went through ok...... FWIW, I normally renew 7 - 10 days before my renew date, that way, if problems arise (and touch wood, all my payments are ok), I have enough time to see whats happening.

makno
11-09-2010, 12:00
i would suggest contacting support regarding the issue, i had a similar problem a few months back and managed to sort it out. server doesn't get cancelled on the day of expiry but is kept on stand-by for a few days before you loose it. so if you contact them and explain the problem it shouldn't be a big issue.

mks
11-09-2010, 11:47
It wasn't working last month for a few days and suddenly worked. Right now it is not working, just says refused by bank. Is anybody having problems making credit card payments?

What happens if your renewal date is coming up but you can't make payment by the credit card gateway? Do they give any grace period since it is their system at fault?