OVH Community, your new community space.

Problem connecting to all my servers

layman
01-11-2010, 07:21
I also experienced this outage.

I was not able to access OVH forum, and site.

SSH was sporadically connected, causing tunneling services to drop out occasionally.

DigitalDaz
01-11-2010, 01:13
I know I had a problem earlier downloading the iocube loaders from their site which is US based.

I had to download them to my home box in the UK then upload them so may well have been a problem with route to the states.

mks
01-11-2010, 00:49
Rilly, that is exactly the same problem I had.

I am based in the United States.

Rilly
31-10-2010, 20:42
I had this same problem yesterday.. all my servers were unreachable, was getting high packet loss, but I could reach them by ssh'ing to a different server in europe then going over to the OVH servers..

I reset my home modem/router and it resolved the routing issues.. weird though that it was isolated ONLY to the OVH servers. (I'm in Canada... you?)

iUnknown
31-10-2010, 20:40
Quote Originally Posted by mks
I already sent email to support with the trace route. I cannot connect to my servers at all from home but from the office or school, it is fine. But over 48 hours and nobody answered my support email?

Also cannot connect to the manager, it doesn't load, I get timed out errors. This forum is also loading very slow.
Where are you based (what country)?

It is unlikely you're going to get a response via the normal UK contact emails over the weekend. You will receive one on Monday.

Tz-OVH
31-10-2010, 20:20
Could just be routing issues from your ISP.

mks
31-10-2010, 20:17
I already sent email to support with the trace route. I cannot connect to my servers at all from home but from the office or school, it is fine. But over 48 hours and nobody answered my support email?

Also cannot connect to the manager, it doesn't load, I get timed out errors. This forum is also loading very slow.