OVH Community, your new community space.

Dedicated server with 10 IPs from different Countries?

Razakel
11-11-2010, 13:03
Quote Originally Posted by myxp
So, I can to have 2 IPs from uk, 1 IP from germany, 1 IP from ... on a Dedicated Server. OK?
Every server has a fixed IP, which is French, and three optional failover IPs, which can be from any country you want.

With newer servers, you can't order additional failover IPs. You can only get them by buying SSL certificates, which are free for a year when you register a domain.

You can also order a subnet of IPs to be created directly in the RIPE database, but they'll all be from the same country.

I'm more curious as to why you would need to do it though.

DigitalDaz
10-11-2010, 21:13
I believe you have to jump through hoops to get IPs not from within your own country though I may be wrong.

myxp
10-11-2010, 20:59
Quote Originally Posted by fozl
Generally yes, you can have a block of more than 12 countries (16 for instance, or 512). Geolocalization is available for a number of countries in Europe, depends which ones you want.
So, I can to have 2 IPs from uk, 1 IP from germany, 1 IP from ... on a Dedicated Server. OK?

fozl
09-11-2010, 11:17
Generally yes, you can have a block of more than 12 countries (16 for instance, or 512). Geolocalization is available for a number of countries in Europe, depends which ones you want.

myxp
09-11-2010, 10:54
Hi
Is it possible to have a Dedicated Server with 12 IPs from 12 Countries?