OVH Community, your new community space.

Questions about RPS

marks
12-11-2010, 17:56
Quote Originally Posted by zydron
it does include a control panel, but that is for managing the RPS itself, not for your clients :P
yes, of course, you've got access to the OVH manager to do things related with the server: reboot, reinstall, manage licenses, manage IPs, ...

Also, you can install free control panels like: ISPConfig, webmin, or others for more specific purposes.
But not Cpanel or Plesk, at least not for free.

I don't think you can get a RIPE block with an RPS, and you only get the one failover.
yes, that's right: you can't get RIPE blocks for RPSes.

Razakel
12-11-2010, 16:35
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
Razakel, you haven't been able to add IP's for 1 a month for a long time. You have to buy a block of RIPE IP's or stick with the supplied fail-overs. Or is it different on RPS? I've not heard it being like that.
I don't think you can get a RIPE block with an RPS, and you only get the one failover.

zydron
12-11-2010, 16:10
Quote Originally Posted by myxp
1- The price of RPS is include Control Panel or not?
it does include a control panel, but that is for managing the RPS itself, not for your clients :P

marks
12-11-2010, 14:12
Hi
Ordering in your site is very hard, I am confused.

I need WHM/cPanel.
No, not at all. Cpanel licenses have a cost. You can buy them from OVH or from somewhere else
2- I need 12 IPs in different rage
For Example:
and ...
For RPS, you buy IP slots (at 1 per IP per month), and when it comes to assign them to the server, you chose the country and network they belong to, from a list of available networks.

So yes, I believe it's perfectly possible to do what you said.

Andy
11-11-2010, 21:21
Razakel, you haven't been able to add IP's for 1 a month for a long time. You have to buy a block of RIPE IP's or stick with the supplied fail-overs. Or is it different on RPS? I've not heard it being like that.

Razakel
11-11-2010, 21:08
1) No, the RPS does not include a control panel. Prices for WHM/cPanel vary, but are generally around 20/month.
2) I believe you can add additional IPs for 1 per IP per month. You can also select what range they are in.

Andy
11-11-2010, 20:09
I cannot answer question 1 as I do not know the answer.

Question 2, I doubt you can have many ranges, there are only so many OVH own.

myxp
11-11-2010, 19:31
Hi
Ordering in your site is very hard, I am confused.

I need WHM/cPanel.

2- I need 12 IPs in different rage
For Example:
and ...

Is it possible?

Sorry, My english is not well