OVH Community, your new community space.

Soapi

derchris
28-06-2008, 22:54
It is working for me.
You have to know that as a return you get an array.

derchris
28-06-2008, 21:26
I will have a look later and try to get the infos from the API.
Maybe I have more look.

IainK
28-06-2008, 21:11
The SoAPI information provided is very vague and clearly requires a high level of PHP knowledge in order to interpret and use it.
I second that there should be some more simple information available, even a complete example php script for each function that could show just one way of doing something, at least then people could see something work rather than just error after error trying to figure out the code.

Andy
20-06-2008, 12:12
Quote Originally Posted by Marco
Hello,
This is a development issue and we do not technically support the customers in developing their Soapi. We provide the scripts, but the customers need to be able to find all the informations by themselves. I would suggest you to go to some Soap forum to find a solution more quickly.
I know how to use the script but what I don't understand is how to get the values from it. If you don't support something you shouldn't offer it. What I am asking for is BASIC information that should be given anyway. Not everyone is a master at every programming language you know. I have asked all of my friends, even those studying PHP properly, and even they have no idea how to do it. I have searched google high and low and not come up with any results either.

Marco
20-06-2008, 11:48
Hello,
This is a development issue and we do not technically support the customers in developing their Soapi. We provide the scripts, but the customers need to be able to find all the informations by themselves. I would suggest you to go to some Soap forum to find a solution more quickly.

Andy
19-06-2008, 13:38
Is this second thread about SOAPI going to be ignored as well? You provide the service, you should support it. I would like an answer please.

Andy
14-06-2008, 23:30
Hello,

I have just spent this evening getting SOAPI working but I have now hit a dead end. I can get SOAPI to login etc, but I don't know how to display the values that it gives me in the parameters.

EG The dedicatedInfo list gives me:

dedicatedInfo
dedicatedInfoReturndedicatedInfo ( stringsession, stringhostname )
Description
Returns server informations
Parameters

* stringsession : the session id
* stringhostname : the server hostname

Returns

* stringhostname : the physical hostname
* stringdatacenter : the datacenter
* stringos : the operating system
* stringisKimSufi : is a KimSufi ?
* stringrack : rack
But I have no idea how to put that into the script and display the values. Can anybody tell me how? I have consulted all of my friends who know PHP and they have no idea.

Thanks.