OVH Community, your new community space.

Renewals system

DigitalDaz
08-12-2010, 19:42
Just testing it, the links work fine now.

Now, you have metioned session that could well be the issue, I use about 3 different accounts, on business, one work business and a personal so that could well explain things

LawsHosting
08-12-2010, 10:15
When I first joined OVH, I used FF with NoScript, so when redirected to their payment processor, I was faced with a blank page, because javascript was blocked I guess.... Allowed the domain and was ok after.

Not to say this is the OP's issue, just some add-ons can act bizarre sometimes.

makno
07-12-2010, 22:36
on a side note i do have problems too with the renewals when i use firefox (any version including most up-tp-date) but goes no problems with chrome...

go figure

Neil
07-12-2010, 15:43
Hi

I have tried with the links we send you in the emails and they work fine for me, have you tried logging out of the website as it appears to be a session problem.

DigitalDaz
07-12-2010, 15:15
Different server, same problem, still.

DigitalDaz
25-11-2010, 19:49
The option in the renewal email allows you to select the server then I simply get "Please retry your request later".

Been getting it all day, I can renew it using the URL you gave

marks
25-11-2010, 11:12
is there any problem? more information, please

sometimes, for different reasons, the renewal from the manager might be not available (server than have expired several days ago don't normally appear there, ...) you can place your order here:

https://www.ovh.co.uk/cgi-bin/order/renew.cgi

with your server name

DigitalDaz
25-11-2010, 09:56
Whats the problem with the renewals system? any idea of when it will be fixed?