OVH Community, your new community space.

Phone support: 07/12/2010

fozl
08-12-2010, 15:33
Phone support is now back up.

YouWhat
08-12-2010, 13:15
The RPS under your name on the forums has nothing to do with the server you have, its a reflection on your post count and will increase over time with more posts on the forum.

markrandall
08-12-2010, 12:28
I wouldn't mind so much Neil, but the problem I have with VMware (On a dedicated Server, I have no idea why my name has RPS next to it??) I am getting the most 1 reply per day, which make it impossible to solve....

If you have no phones to answer then couldn't the email replies be slightly faster than they currently are?

Neil
07-12-2010, 18:55
Quote Originally Posted by markrandall
I fail to understand how phone support can be unavailable for 2 days now...???

Clearly this isn't provided by BT as they have SLA's when it comes to business lines (I have 2 of them here)
Due to a fault at the moment we are unable to receive calls, it should now all be resloved tomorrow afternoon. Unfortunately it is just something that cannot be fixed straight away.

Regarding BT SLA's although they do offer it, sometimes it is just beyond your control, like http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04...hits_vodafone/

Razakel
07-12-2010, 18:16
Quote Originally Posted by markrandall

Clearly this isn't provided by BT as they have SLA's when it comes to business lines (I have 2 of them here)
It is BT. But BT doesn't provide OVH's phone system - which is where the problem will be - only the line.

markrandall
07-12-2010, 16:51

Myatu
06-12-2010, 19:14
boink!

fozl
06-12-2010, 15:15
Due to technical issues, there is no telephone support so far today.

http://status.ovh.net/?do=details&id=884