OVH Community, your new community space.

Some questions

Razakel
13-12-2010, 16:52
Quote Originally Posted by ehsan
Thanks for your replies.

I can't understand this policy, but it seem's OVH doesn't service in Norway at all.

:-|
There are a few OVH resellers floating around this forum. You might want to get in touch with them, but bear in mind they will charge you more.

marks
13-12-2010, 15:43
Before we start selling to a new country, we want to have the infrastructure in place, support, comply with the country legislation, payment systems, .... for security reasons mainly.

ehsan
13-12-2010, 12:58
Thanks for your replies.

I can't understand this policy, but it seems OVH doesn't service in Norway at all.

:-|

marks
13-12-2010, 12:53
1. I'm from Norway, so I'm not living in an EU country and I don't have to pay VAT. (I think)
How it's applicable on OVH?
no orders from Norway at the moment. You can go to our sister site ovh-hosting.fi, which is our FI subsidiary, in charge of expansion to other Scandinavian countries.

Andy
13-12-2010, 12:16
1. First off, if you're not in a country OVH sell to (one of their subsidiaries), you won't be able to buy a server at all, so check they will even sell to you first. You will pay the VAT or tax relevant to your country.

2. The difference between OVH.co.uk and OVH.ie is that one is for the UK and the other is for Ireland. You can't order from either unless you're in those countries.

3. You can buy extra address blocks. You can use them on VM's.

4. You can order Plesk in the Manager or the order process.

5. All prices displayed as exclusive of VAT. VAT is added at the checkout.

6. There is no charge for reboots or reinstalls. Both are automated in the Manager.

ehsan
13-12-2010, 11:22
I'm planning to order a "SP-10R BestOf" server and I have some questions.

1. I'm from Norway, so I'm not living in an EU country and I don't have to pay VAT. (I think)
How it's applicable on OVH?

2. Is there any difference between ovh.co.uk and ovh.fr and ovh.ie and ...?

3. If I want to have 1 or 2 more IP addresses, how I can order these addon IPs? how much additional charged I should pay? Can I use one of my four (1+3) IPs to assign to a VM?

4. I'm planning to install Ubuntu 10.4 (clean) on the server and install a VM on it to server websites.
4.1 How I'll charged? based on http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/plesk.xml I should billed £14 for a 101-300-domains plesk license. Am I right?
4.2 How I can order the plesk license? I can't find any option for it in the site and panel.

5. As you see in http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/superplan_best_of.xml, the server monthly price is £49.99, but in order procedure it show 69 € per month. What's wrong?

6. And at last please let me know if there is any charge for reboot, reinstall, etc.

Thanks