OVH Community, your new community space.

Ovh amex

Speedy059
13-01-2011, 10:48
I'm not a banker, we just accept Amex with some of our businesses. It by far has the highest merchant fees than any other credit card. Which is probably why OVH hasn't offered it as a payment method yet. OVH may have needed to increase their expected yearly charges first so they could get better rates to make it economical to accept.

It isn't uncommon for Amex to give no-limit business cards, which is why a lot of people use them to pay their vendors. Then in return you get some nice reward points as the consumer...as long as you pay it off of course!

RapidSpeeds
12-01-2011, 12:30
Quote Originally Posted by fozl
Work in banking very much?
lol.

bankers =

fozl
10-01-2011, 15:23
Work in banking very much?

Speedy059
09-01-2011, 18:26
Quote Originally Posted by Razakel
I'm not actually sure what to say about this.
What do you mean... It is true that they do have higher limits and better rewards than most credit cards. However they are a bit more expensive for the vendor to accept as the fees are higher.

Razakel
08-01-2011, 21:41
Quote Originally Posted by Speedy059
It would be awesome if you guys accepted Amex, as they provide higher limit credit cards making it easier for foreigners to order more servers without worrying about how to pay for it.
I'm not actually sure what to say about this.

Speedy059
08-01-2011, 08:31
It would be awesome if you guys accepted Amex, as they provide higher limit credit cards making it easier for foreigners to order more servers without worrying about how to pay for it.

Neil
06-01-2011, 11:52
Hi

Currently we do not accept American Express, however it is possible in coming months we may accept it. I cannot give any information at the moment but there some changes which may result in us accepting Amex.

guardhost
06-01-2011, 11:13
During payment AMEX is an option but when you try and pay it fails - does OVH plan to accept amex?