OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH Resellers scam alert: bussines.orders@norseedbox.net / norseedbox / Atle Kleppa R

marks
02-03-2011, 12:01
I think it's time to close this thread as these issues can be discussed between the affected.

Thelen
02-03-2011, 10:33
I have access to a 10Gbit server and it doesn't show, stop lying.

And you sir are trolling if you say things like "However, everything is unlimited from our side and we will keep purchasing traffic even we go broke on it." because clearly that isn't the case.

Anyway good luck getting anywhere as your name is pretty much blacklisted on most sites.

Norseedbox
27-02-2011, 22:59
Quote Originally Posted by zimsters
i see unmetered 100,200,300mbps when i click on manage bandwidth. but remember norseedbox is hyper special, ovh has redesigned their entire system just for him cause he's such a VIP client, so he gets 1gbps and 10gbp unmetered options!
I sense this thread has now gone over the line and is being played along with. There is no longer a serious problem here so i will not be responding anymore. If there is a serious problem then you may contact us by e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelen
Ah right there, yea the only problem with that is it doesn't apply to 10Gbit, and even the 1Gbit there are issues (you can't do ~100TB/300Mbps necessarily depending on where your traffic goes)
Yes, congratulations. You found it! Just that you will not have more options then up to 300mbit if you have less then 10gbit servers available. It is true it only displays 1gbit unmetered but you will never have use for 10gbit unmetered due to ovh limit on tansit links. However, everything is unlimited from our side and we will keep purchasing traffic even we go broke on it. The customer allways gets what he needs and is promised. I welcome you to discuss this again ONCE you have proof they dont. Now you are simply playing around making nonsense arguements also known as forum trolling. This is not appericated and has been reported to forum moderator.

Thelen
27-02-2011, 13:11
Ah right there, yea the only problem with that is it doesn't apply to 10Gbit, and even the 1Gbit there are issues (you can't do ~100TB/300Mbps necessarily depending on where your traffic goes)

zimsters
27-02-2011, 10:11
Quote Originally Posted by Thelen
Really, where is this? Screenshot (as if we don't all already know you are a total liar).
i see unmetered 100,200,300mbps when i click on manage bandwidth. but remember norseedbox is hyper special, ovh has redesigned their entire system just for him cause he's such a VIP client, so he gets 1gbps and 10gbp unmetered options!

Thelen
27-02-2011, 07:50
Quote Originally Posted by Norseedbox
1. Click on bandwith after logging in to the control panel, you can there select 100mbit unmetered/200/300/1gbit and so on.
Really, where is this? Screenshot (as if we don't all already know you are a total liar).

Quote Originally Posted by Norseedbox
That makes it unlimited for the customer, as they will never run out of traffic as we will keep purchasing as much they need.
So given bandwidth costs roughly $20/TB from OVH, if I use even 3TB on the 10Gbit plan that is already the full monthly cost I paid.

Just stop lying, you are hurting people who aren't aware you are scamming them.

Nettus
26-02-2011, 13:33
I second that, or staff close it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winit
Let the thread die already!

Winit
25-02-2011, 19:46
Let the thread die already!

Andy
25-02-2011, 19:33
"Try us yourself"

Lol, fat chance I'd give my payment details to you, plus I have my own servers so why would I want to?

Advertising fail.

Norseedbox
25-02-2011, 19:30
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
I'll only believe you have "agreements" when someone from OVH tells us so themselves.

Sure you can purchase more bandwidth, but that doesn't make it unlimited. That makes it limited with the option to restore speed.

You say you can choose 100/200/300/1000 unmetered, but not 10Gbps. OVH would NEVER allow unlimited 10Gbps unless you paid them in excess of £3000 a month for it. Would anyone do that for a seedbox? No, I doubt it.

The fact that you're running a seedbox (legal or not) at all means OVH would never give you the bandwidth for it. They're trying to stop the usage of seedboxes, not encourage it. So again you're talking out of your backside.
Hello,

That makes it unlimited for the customer, as they will never run out of traffic as we will keep purchasing as much they need. So you are wrong. We never said that we are running seedboxes only on the servers and we could be using it for something else aswell with profits. So yet again you are talking about stuff you dont know anything about. This arguement can go on forever and i suggest you stop wasting your and our time. We are a legitimate company and you will find us having plenty of satisfied customer and we will not let a person destroy our reputation like this. Hence why we are replying.

I can only suggest you try us our yourself and you will see the wonderfull service you will get, and enough traffic to do anything you want as long as its legal

Andy
25-02-2011, 08:57
I'll only believe you have "agreements" when someone from OVH tells us so themselves.

Sure you can purchase more bandwidth, but that doesn't make it unlimited. That makes it limited with the option to restore speed.

You say you can choose 100/200/300/1000 unmetered, but not 10Gbps. OVH would NEVER allow unlimited 10Gbps unless you paid them in excess of £3000 a month for it. Would anyone do that for a seedbox? No, I doubt it.

The fact that you're running a seedbox (legal or not) at all means OVH would never give you the bandwidth for it. They're trying to stop the usage of seedboxes, not encourage it. So again you're talking out of your backside.

Norseedbox
24-02-2011, 23:54
Hello,

You can indeed get unmetered. So you are both wrong. You can do this the following ways:

1. Click on bandwith after logging in to the control panel, you can there select 100mbit unmetered/200/300/1gbit and so on.

2. You can simply purchase addional bandwith when we see customers use all up.

So please check your facts straight before you post something. You have wasted enough of our time already. Next time i suggest you contact ovh first before you make a discussion about something.

Thelen
23-02-2011, 22:51
Hahaha, nice try at trying to play the unmetered card. You admitted to purchasing from .uk being a UK company, so either that is true and they aren't unmetered, or you are a liar about location and purchasing .fr BUT, even .fr aren't unmetered, and certainly not the 10Gbps.

So how about you stop the lying and start being honest.

NickW
23-02-2011, 19:11
Quote Originally Posted by Nettus
Yeah, I agree with you there.

virgin mobile offer unlimited calls and text, but is only 3000 but no one hardly every goes over that limit

unmetered is a better word, least you'll know theres a limit when you reach a certain part of your usage
Unmetered implies usage isn't monitored. To know how much of a resource a particular user has used there has to be some sort of monitoring going on.

Nettus
23-02-2011, 18:28
Yeah, I agree with you there.

virgin mobile offer unlimited calls and text, but is only 3000 but no one hardly every goes over that limit

unmetered is a better word, least you'll know theres a limit when you reach a certain part of your usage

Andy
23-02-2011, 16:31
Exactly, and that's where a lot of people slip up. "Oooh unlimited!". Then they fail to read the small print. This is why I think it should be against advertising laws to have small print for such details like this that plays a big part. Also "unlimited" should be a word that is banned in advertising because NOTHING is unlimited, EVER.

Even your unlimited texting package on your mobile phone will have an upper limit of 3-5,000 texts...

Nettus
23-02-2011, 16:29
Oh yea, didnt see that hehe

Andy
23-02-2011, 12:59
Quote Originally Posted by Nettus
Not unmetered?? but they say http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/hg_2010_bestof.xml bandwidth unlimited?
See the ** next to it? Now read what the ** says.

**: Traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 40 TB / month, the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. 10 Gbps connection will be restored once additional TB of traffic have been purchased (after what you have exceeded has been taken away). £14.90 ex. VAT per TB (Minimum purchase 2TB).
The data transfer is unlimited, but they artificially restrict the amount you can push/pull by reducing the speed at which you can transfer. Much like traffic shaping an unlimited broadband connection.

Nettus
23-02-2011, 12:58
Not unmetered?? but they say http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/hg_2010_bestof.xml bandwidth unlimited?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
None of OVH's 1Gbps or 10Gbps servers are unmetered, unless you count unmetered at 10Mbps when you use up your allowance, which then isn't 10Gbps unmetered. No wonder people think you're a scammer.

Andy
23-02-2011, 12:15
None of OVH's 1Gbps or 10Gbps servers are unmetered, unless you count unmetered at 10Mbps when you use up your allowance, which then isn't 10Gbps unmetered. No wonder people think you're a scammer.

Norseedbox
22-02-2011, 21:44
Hmm, alright. I did not know that about the forum. Also all our seedboxes are unlimited traffic, so you are wrong. This post was not for "playing" with you but for letting people know the real story. As we got around 5 tickets each day asking about it.

I consider this case now closed and if you have any pre sales question you may e-mail us.

Thelen
22-02-2011, 08:53
Also you should probably fix your site, you aren't the only provider offering 10Gbit for one. For two, they aren't unmetered servers so don't lie to customers.

Thelen
22-02-2011, 08:42
WTF?

Anyone can make an account here. Anyone can make an OVH ID as well.

You should really come up with better ways to cover your bull****, as any ***** that browses here will see they can make an account without being in the UK...

Norseedbox
21-02-2011, 23:00
You can not make an forum account here without being an ovh customer and registered in the uk? That should be proof enough!

Thelen
21-02-2011, 06:41
There is a lot of evidence you do, if you want to clear up all doubt you could provide proof of being in the UK..

Norseedbox
04-02-2011, 19:28
Hello.

Like we commented on the other forum you wrote this post. We do not use reseller services for ovh servers as we are located in uk ourself. So please do not fall for this victims scam again. We have already provided you all information regarding this.

If you have any questions you are welcome to call or e-mail us.

Thank you

Thelen
30-01-2011, 05:25
Thanks for the warning, there is a bunch of stuff on torrent-invites about him. So far nothing else anywhere, but I doubt he'll survive for long like this.

Also, he actually types and acts very similar to Dhruv (seednation leechbox scammer), I had been wondering if he'd try more stunts >_>

zimsters
17-01-2011, 19:52
Just sent through an email outlining the boxes involved, and all of his 2checkout and paypal chargebacks even when service was delivered.

marks
17-01-2011, 10:46
if you've been victim of fraud using OVH servers, you can report it to abuse@ovh.net adding all the information and proofs so that we can verify that the scam did happen.

If you are not sure that you have all the information that our legal department would need, then show it to us in the support and we will tell you if there is anything missing.

zimsters
16-01-2011, 16:26
For any other resellers on this forum, please beware of Atle Kleppa Ramsland - norseedbox or affiliated companies.

Payments via 2checkout are chargebacked, payments via paypal are disputed, he claims to send bank wires but they never arrive, and fake westernunion payments are claimed.

All in all - reseller beware. do not deal with this individual.