OVH Community, your new community space.

How i get UK ip address from RIPE IP FailOver ?

Poision
18-01-2011, 18:49
Thanks fozl.

fozl
18-01-2011, 09:34
Can take awhile for whois to update. Have you checked with other tools? Some update once a month I believe...

Poision
17-01-2011, 20:13
Quote Originally Posted by Razakel
Since you selected NL and GB as the country when allocating your IP blocks, doing a whois *should* give those countries.

I'm guessing that you're a Lithuanian customer and OVH has changed it - either intentionally or not - so the country of your IP block is set to the country of the subsidiary you're using.

If that's the case, you should probably contact Lithuanian support and ask if they can update the objects in the RIPE database.
well i am member from Spain but i don't know why i get that country ip address,but now i contacted to support.. let see what they do

Razakel
17-01-2011, 19:33
Quote Originally Posted by Poision
i purchased 16 ip and after that i Reserve a block of RIPE IP Failover with GB country and also 4 ip reserve for NL country but both show me LITHUANIA countries from ip-whois?

can yo tell me that how can i get custom country ip address?
Since you selected NL and GB as the country when allocating your IP blocks, doing a whois *should* give those countries.

I'm guessing that you're a Lithuanian customer and OVH has changed it - either intentionally or not - so the country of your IP block is set to the country of the subsidiary you're using.

If that's the case, you should probably contact Lithuanian support and ask if they can update the objects in the RIPE database.

Poision
17-01-2011, 16:46
i purchased 16 ip and after that i Reserve a block of RIPE IP Failover with GB country and also 4 ip reserve for NL country but both show me LITHUANIA countries from ip-whois?

can yo tell me that how can i get custom country ip address?