OVH Community, your new community space.

problem processing order

crowarth
20-03-2011, 13:22
yup fired off an email to them as well, my details on the first (sucessful) payment were my old details, and my card is registered to my new address, so im guessing this could've caused it. makes sense at least, as the payment is authorised but the address between my card, and ovh's records were different.

Myatu
20-03-2011, 11:56
The order processing is fully automated, though some orders may need to be verified (ie., bulk orders, inconsistencies in payment details, etc). Generally its during work days only, but at times you'll receive a response during the weekend as well. Did you send an e-mail to OVH as well?

crowarth
19-03-2011, 17:04
another question that maybe someone can answer:

ordering on a weekend - am i likely to have to wait until monday morning if i were to put through a second order? ie: does someome manually check the orders as they come in (hence the wait) or is it mostly automatic (it will go through in an hour or so)

crowarth
18-03-2011, 22:20
Hi!

So i ordered a server, one of the kimsufi range. it said there was a problem during order, i was not charged, etc but the payment went through. (happened right at the end after the "verified by visa" password (which went through fine).

except that my bank confirmed sucessful payment on the phone, and that it's waiting for ovh to take it (funds are allocated, etc).

anyone else had that before ?

nick handle is: CR9598-OVH for those that can look into it!