OVH Community, your new community space.

How to install own Windows version?

Winit
06-05-2011, 22:05
5TB isn't enough for torrenting.

marks
06-05-2011, 10:57
For technical reasons, we cannot change delivered servers from traffic to unmettered. It would be possible the other way round, but not from traffic to unmettered.

We always recommend our customers to go for traffic series, as they all have traffic on the same priority through transit links. Also, SP servers come with 5TB of monthly traffic, so it's quite a lot of traffic for normal usage. Think that the unmettered series have low priority on transit links. May I ask you what you're planning to use the server for?

If you really need an unmettered series server now, we'll have to cancel the server (as long as it's been just delivered), refund it to you in points so you can order the right one.

But our recommendation is that, for most of the applications, traffic series is the best option as it has the same connectivity priority from any location in the world.

antdgar
05-05-2011, 19:51
You can get unmetered:
http://www.ovh.co.uk/products/superp...l?bp=unmetered

I have another unmetered server, but for some reason the new server did not change to unmetered.
Can someone from support change this over?

YouWhat
05-05-2011, 19:42
You cant get the unmetered unless you are in france if memory serves me right.

antdgar
05-05-2011, 19:14
I just bought a new server but for some reason it has used the 'traffic series' option. I literally purchased it a few minutes ago.

I want unmetered. Who can change this?