OVH Community, your new community space.

DedicatedPros

Winit
12-05-2011, 21:32
Tip: Don't trust commerce sites using self-signed certs.

maybars
12-05-2011, 17:02
Quote Originally Posted by RichardWnl
Because they began with selling OVH servers at cheaper rates as OVH themselfs. Which is just impossible because OVH doesn't negotiate about pricing with anyone.
OH God thank. I was worried that am I the only one can realize this?

RichardWnl
12-05-2011, 15:49
I was certain that this was going to happen about 1 month ago. Because they began with selling OVH servers at cheaper rates as OVH themselfs. Which is just impossible because OVH doesn't negotiate about pricing with anyone.

It's sad that this is happening again. But well, you are dealing with a ''company'' in Poland. Who knows if they are legit? And what do you do when they run away with your money. Grab a plane and what about the laws in Poland.. it's just not a good idea you know.

BigDook
12-05-2011, 10:29
FYI for anyone interested.

I emailed OVH asking if they had any advice, and got the following response:-

"Thank your for your email.

I am sorry to hear that you having issues with Dedicated Pros, we had a lot of complaints about Dedicated Pros over the last couple of weeks and OVH has closed the account of Dedicated Pros.
We have been telling customers to contact their bank or payment vendor in order to get their money back, I would suggest you speak to your back to issue a charge back and hopefully you get your money back.

Should you have any further questions, please email back."

So, avoid DedicatedPros at ALL costs. If they claim they can sell you an OVH server....their lieing

BigDook
11-05-2011, 12:00
Son of a b****!

Thanks Slacker. GRRR! Least i only bought it for 3 months.

slacker
11-05-2011, 11:51
It seems you're not alone.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...=dedicatedpros

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...=dedicatedpros

Good luck.

BigDook
11-05-2011, 11:38
Hope this isn't againest the rules to name a reseller on the forums, but am running out of ideas sorry.

Anyone work for, or have servers with DedicatedPros at all?

I've been trying to contact support, and not getting any response?

Thanks