OVH Community, your new community space.

Problem with renewing ovh seedbox.

hardcore
01-07-2008, 01:12
sure. point duly noted.

slayer2005
30-06-2008, 18:47
lol i would reommend you refering to it as a server in the forums buddy instead of a seedbox :-)

hardcore
30-06-2008, 17:44
I have sent a mail to the customersupport@ovh.co.uk. I thought I had sent a mail too but obviously I had forgotten.

S0phie
30-06-2008, 13:39
For this kind of issue, it is better to contact us directly by email (customersupport@ovh.co.uk) or by phone (0207 252 3335).

Would it be possible for you to use another method of payment? cheque, postal order, bank transfer?

Otherwise, please get back to us with your nic-handle or order number.

hardcore
30-06-2008, 12:59
I have a seedbox that I got 2 months ago. I want to renew my account for one more month, but I am unable to do so. I have recently had a change of address. my new address is in london and the bank has acknowledged the change of address, and have made the necessary changes to the bank records. Inspite of that I am unable to renew my seedbox. as of today evening I am unable to access the manager too. I have changed the address in the personal settings of the manager too. My seedbox is valid till the 30th of june. I would like some assistance in overcoming this problem. I would also like to request here that the seedbox not be cancelled.
any assistance would be greatly appreciated.