OVH Community, your new community space.

Move non OVH domain from 1 OVH user to another

Neil
20-05-2011, 18:45
Quote Originally Posted by BigDook
In the end i got my new dedi server moved over to my old nic-handle, so it's on the same account as the domain.
Hi

Excellent, if you get the error "This domain is already configured on our system" then send us an email next time and we will fix the issue.

BigDook
20-05-2011, 07:59
In the end i got my new dedi server moved over to my old nic-handle, so it's on the same account as the domain.

BigDook
17-05-2011, 02:04
Also, when i try to create a new zone for the domain, it says "This domain is already configured on our system"

Thanks

BigDook
17-05-2011, 02:00
Hey Neil, no luck sorry mate.

I have already deleted the DNS zone previously, and the only option i have under the domain is to create a NEW zone.

But the domain is still listed under my NIC handle?

Thanks

Neil
16-05-2011, 13:07
Hi

If the domain name is still listed in the old OVH account, then just delete the DNS Zone.

Under Domain Name, Domain & DNS, DNS Zone there is the Delete DNS Zone button, delete it. Then add it again to your new nic handle and it should be all fine.

BigDook
14-05-2011, 12:51
I should point out the domain is registered with GoDaddy, NOT OVH. I simply chose the free service to have it do redirections.

BigDook
14-05-2011, 12:48
OK, so i purchased a dedicated server, and used the option of "Activate email and web redirections (free service)" within hosting services to have my domain pointing to my dedicated server.

I've now lost that initial dedicated server (long story), but the domain is still setup for the redirections under my OVH account (Nic-Handle)

I've now got a NEW dedicated server with OVH, and a new Nic-handle for this server. But i can't seem to transfer over my free redirection from the other account to this one.

Any way todo this?

Also, as i no longer need that other OVH account, how i can close/delete it?

Thanks