OVH Community, your new community space.

My web hosting has still not been activated: what is happening please.

Allot
02-07-2008, 10:24
Quote Originally Posted by ecadre
Just a quick note for anyone reading this, the problem was not caused by OVH, but by the previous domain registrar not doing the transfer properly.

It's taking a while to sort out, but there's progress.

I have made the necessary adjustments manually for you so that the transfer can continue. Hopefully it will not take much longer now as this issue has been resolved.

Please feel free to contact us should you need any further assistance on this or any other issue.

Allot

ecadre
01-07-2008, 21:41
Just a quick note for anyone reading this, the problem was not caused by OVH, but by the previous domain registrar not doing the transfer properly.

It's taking a while to sort out, but there's progress.

ecadre
30-06-2008, 17:25
Quote Originally Posted by Allot
I can confirm that we are currently aware of this issue and are investigating the exact reason for why the error is caused on your behalf.

We will be in contact with you very soon. Please feel free to contact us on customersupport@ovh.co.uk where we can discuss the issue in more detail.

Allot

Thankyou :-)

Allot
30-06-2008, 16:50
Quote Originally Posted by ecadre
More information:

The order number is 4143577....

I can confirm that we are currently aware of this issue and are investigating the exact reason for why the error is caused on your behalf.

We will be in contact with you very soon. Please feel free to contact us on customersupport@ovh.co.uk where we can discuss the issue in more detail.

Allot

ecadre
30-06-2008, 15:46

ecadre
30-06-2008, 15:38