We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

New IP slot

Myatu
24-05-2011, 19:34
That'd be nice. Hopefully Oles agrees

Neil
24-05-2011, 19:04
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
Oles. For some projects I don't need a public IP. You could save yourself some IPs by allowing a server/mC/VPS to be accessible via a private IP (10.x.x.x class) within OVH.

Edit - Better yet: give the option to use either an IPv4 or IPv6 private address space. I'm using my own ULA for IPv6 already.
Hi

For Servers we do offer that on the vRack. But we could maybe offer something on the MC and VPS Servers.

elvis1
24-05-2011, 18:58
Quote Originally Posted by unclebob
I was thinking exactly this the other day...
@myatu: well thought man. thats a definitely good idea

unclebob
21-05-2011, 03:41
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
... For some projects I don't need a public IP. You could save yourself some IPs by allowing a server/mC/VPS to be accessible via a private IP (10.x.x.x class) within OVH...
I was thinking exactly this the other day...

Myatu
21-05-2011, 01:51
Oles. For some projects I don't need a public IP. You could save yourself some IPs by allowing a server/mC/VPS to be accessible via a private IP (10.x.x.x class) within OVH.

Edit - Better yet: give the option to use either an IPv4 or IPv6 private address space. I'm using my own ULA for IPv6 already.

oles@ovh.net
20-05-2011, 19:06
Hello,

RIPE has just given us a new IP slot that we will be announced shortly. It's 176.31.0.0/16

Regards,

Octave