OVH Community, your new community space.

Server is not responding When Starting up !

Andy
31-07-2008, 17:58
Quote Originally Posted by fozle
Try running a hardware check on it, and email us if you need to know how to do this.
fozle, please check the dates!! The post above yours was a pointless spamming post.

fozl
31-07-2008, 15:24
Quote Originally Posted by Seaphysio
ns356940.ovh.net

PT5716-OVH

after a regular day as usual and WITHOUT chaning anything at all server is either not responding at all or either when starting up says sth about stop failure and then crashes.

i did several hard reboots but i kepp getting the same messages.

pls take a look you technicians - i would be really gratefull.

thanks in advance.

in my experience , it seems a hardware problem or it is infected with sth bad.
i hope it is not an attack.

thanks.
Try running a hardware check on it, and email us if you need to know how to do this.

ipodfansmail
31-07-2008, 10:58
Awesome post,Thanks for sharing.

Andy
04-07-2008, 16:53
Quote Originally Posted by Seaphysio
i m still waiting for some tech guys from ovh staff to take care of my issue......
Tech support do not monitor the forum very often. Ring them or e-mail them or you'll be waiting a while.

Seaphysio
04-07-2008, 15:54
i m still waiting for some tech guys from ovh staff to take care of my issue......

Seaphysio
03-07-2008, 23:24
do nto want ro reinstall os. its a real pitty. i ll loose all of my settings and my installed stuff such as my data.
as far as the systems logs go i didnt see anything weird or suspicious. i ll be waiting for the technicians to check it out.

thanks andy

Andy
03-07-2008, 22:54
Sounds like a software or hardware issue. Have you looked in the system logs? Tried a reinstall of the OS?

Seaphysio
03-07-2008, 22:49
ns356940.ovh.net

PT5716-OVH

after a regular day as usual and WITHOUT chaning anything at all server is either not responding at all or either when starting up says sth about stop failure and then crashes.

i did several hard reboots but i kepp getting the same messages.

pls take a look you technicians - i would be really gratefull.

thanks in advance.

in my experience , it seems a hardware problem or it is infected with sth bad.
i hope it is not an attack.

thanks.