OVH Community, your new community space.

Denied, But CC Still Charged?

fozl
04-07-2008, 10:20
Quote Originally Posted by Sevenstars
Looks like in my Control Panel I never even had a "Order Pending" listed at all, EVER. I then get an email saying they need confirmation, I send it.. They deny me, then charge me, and still nothing shows on my account even after taking my money.

I wouldn't mind having the account if I was confirmed (of course server set to from day of fix +30days), but I have access to nothing after money was taken from me after denial...

Don't want to get my Credit Card company involved, but if that's what i have to do, just let me know.

ORDER #4144108

Thanks,
~Seven
Seven, can you tell me when you sent the authentication docs, and if it was to customersupport@ovh.co.uk as we don't seem to have received them, please check this, and perhaps send them again to customersupport so we can process the order.

iand
04-07-2008, 04:19
you will probably get automaticly refunded but this takes upto 30 days to process

slayer2005
04-07-2008, 04:19
What country are you in?

Sevenstars
04-07-2008, 03:12
Looks like in my Control Panel I never even had a "Order Pending" listed at all, EVER. I then get an email saying they need confirmation, I send it.. They deny me, then charge me, and still nothing shows on my account even after taking my money.

I wouldn't mind having the account if I was confirmed (of course server set to from day of fix +30days), but I have access to nothing after money was taken from me after denial...

Don't want to get my Credit Card company involved, but if that's what i have to do, just let me know.

ORDER #4144108

Thanks,
~Seven