OVH Community, your new community space.

Support quality

guardhost
16-06-2011, 20:21
"1800 phone calls, 1700 email exchange trading
and 500 exchanges on tickets."
Can you drill down on the stats a little more to understand what products take up support time, are OVH spending 90% of their time support customers that bring in only 10% of ovh's profit whilst your larger customers as waiting for support?

Myatu
16-06-2011, 17:59
It's those incident tickets I'm curious about, as on the rare occasions that I've used it, I was not very impressed.

Stuff has to pass through France, which is a nuisance creating a huge amount of unnecessary delays -- in particular due to the language barriers, but also things that I know the UK team is well capable of doing themselves that has to be executed by a French team member. Perhaps OVH should delegate more power to its foreign affiliates.

And yeah, Fanatical Support is taken too, but they're both a bit cheezy. I just want support when I need it, not some hero or fanatic

Neil
16-06-2011, 17:29
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
So, what does this have to do with UK, Dutch, Italian, etc. customers? PS: "Heroic Support" is a registered trademark.
Firstly we may offer similar stats in the UK at some point, so you can rate us also incident tickets are dealt with across Europe in France so we are working on getting these times down.

Yes shame about Heroic Support, what about Fanatical Support?

Myatu
16-06-2011, 17:15
So, what does this have to do with UK, Dutch, Italian, etc. customers? PS: "Heroic Support" is a registered trademark.

jonlewi5
16-06-2011, 15:18
Hello,
Loin promised date, we released the
statistics on quality of support at OVH.

Based on what we deal with every day:
1800 phone calls, 1700 email exchange trading
and 500 exchanges on tickets.

You have 3 curves:
- When you talk to the media OVH
You can rate each response from -3 to 3.
Your rating falls into that curve. It turns
about 1.2
- An external service provider specializing in
board support quality listening and each bed
member of the support about 3 times per day
assigns a score between 0% and 100%. It takes
account the quality of listening, waiting time,
personalization, the answer given, etc. more
35 points for every call / email. It turns
to 83%.
- The time it takes the carrier to meet
to your emails. Ie the time between
when you post the email and the time
you have an answer. It runs at about 2.5h
or 150 minutes.

More:
http://www.ovh.com/fr/support/ # support_stats

This helps us to see if it will or it will not.

To supplement we have put in place the
possibility of "I want to change the recommended"
"I want to have access to support manager '
and "the response is too slow." In these 3 cases
everyone internally is aware of a
problem .. and things go off ...

In short, if you are not happy with the support,
you know what to do And in case of risk
Death of man oles@ovh.net

Overall, we did a lot of progress
since September 2010 in terms of quality
contact with the notes, plays and
training to manage emotional contact
more than adequately. And generally it takes
the quality level on time, without
high nor low. Then increases quietly.

The next step: Heroic Support

Regards
Octave

oles@ovh.net
16-06-2011, 14:54
Hello,

Promised along time, we released the statistics on the quality of support at OVH.

Based on what we deal with every day: 1800 calls, 1700 email exchange of commercial and 500 exchanges on tickets. ( OVH.com Support)

You have 3 curves:
- When you talk to OVH support you can rate each response from -3 to 3.
Your ratings fall into this curve. It runs at about 1.2
- An external service provider specialiing in advice quality of support, listens to each member of support and reads each member about 3 times a day and assigns a score between 0% and 100%. Taking into account the listening quality, waiting time, personalisation, the answer given, etc. more than 35 points for every call / email. It runs at 83%.
- The time it takes the carrier to respond to your emails. i.e.: the time between when you post the email and the time you have an answer. It runs about 150 minutes or 2.5 hours.

More:

http://www.ovh.com/fr/support/#support_stats

This helps us to see what's happening and what's not happening

To finish, we have established the possibility of "I want to change the support" "I want to have access to the support person" and "the response is too slow." In these three cases in-house everyone is aware of a problem .. and things are set in motion ...

In short, if you are not happy with the support, you know what to do And at times when someone might be killed: oles@ovh.net

Overall, we did a lot of progress since September 2010 in terms of quality of contact, with notes, listening and training to better manage emotional contacts. And generally we maintain a level of quality, without the highs and lows. Gradually increasing.

The next step: Super support

All the best
Octave