We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Order Query

Sh4nn0w
03-03-2008, 16:00
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Yes we have received your payment but we have requested for copy of your ID by email. We sent this email to the address you provided in your OVH account on 29th. Have you received it?

You can send us the document either by fax on 0207 222 6873 or by email at customersupport@ovh.co.uk
Thanks, I've checked my mails and I did not receive that one. I will email the customer support address.

S0phie
03-03-2008, 13:08
Quote Originally Posted by Sh4nn0w
Hi,

I ordered a server on Friday (Order no.3716161) and had receipt for payment, but I haven't had anything since then (order doesn't show up in OVH Manager, although the emails are there). Could someone look into it please.

Thanks

Derek
Yes we have received your payment but we have requested for copy of your ID by email. We sent this email to the address you provided in your OVH account on 29th. Have you received it?

You can send us the document either by fax on 0207 222 6873 or by email at customersupport@ovh.co.uk

Andy
03-03-2008, 13:02
Quote Originally Posted by Sh4nn0w
Hi,

I ordered a server on Friday (Order no.3716161) and had receipt for payment, but I haven't had anything since then (order doesn't show up in OVH Manager, although the emails are there). Could someone look into it please.

Thanks

Derek
Orders can take a while (especially if no servers of the type ordered were available at the time of order). Since it is only Monday, I'd give it another day or so for it to be deployed.

An OVH staff member should be able to confirm your order status however.

In the mean time, check your junk mail/spam filters in case the welcome e-mail was stopped there.

Sh4nn0w
03-03-2008, 12:59
Hi,

Thanks

Derek