OVH Community, your new community space.

how to become OVH reseller?

Neil
21-09-2011, 15:36
Quote Originally Posted by Thelen
Mmmmm, what is hard about selling a rack of servers with the bandwidth pooled, everything else normal?
That we only/already offer by Colocation on OVH.com. But OVH does not work by selling a rack to a customer, we sell pre racked up server with individual bandwidth. But we have not forgotten about reseller packages, but have other more important projects to work on.

Thelen
21-09-2011, 01:36
Mmmmm, what is hard about selling a rack of servers with the bandwidth pooled, everything else normal?

Neil
20-09-2011, 14:25
Quote Originally Posted by Thelen
Yup just sign up as normal.

@Neil, well OVH *could* have official resellers if Oles actually replies to his emails >_<
We do not have reseller packages yet and there is no current date on when, there are quiet a few complex issues to overcome first.

Thelen
20-09-2011, 10:37
Yup just sign up as normal.

@Neil, well OVH *could* have official resellers if Oles actually replies to his emails >_<

Neil
19-09-2011, 12:25
Hi

We do not have any official resellers, all the resellers that do operate do so unofficially and order off the OVH Website, they do not have any special agreements, so yes you would have to pay VAT.

theatheist
16-09-2011, 21:17
As far as I know there is no "official" way to become a reseller. It was talked about by OVH previously in forum and was slated to start last year but think it evolved more into the loyalty points instead.

lewis4490
15-09-2011, 15:42
Quote Originally Posted by Wajdan
Hello,

Also; I have following questions:

1. Am I allowed to resell servers to countries OVH is not available.
2. If I resell servers to other countries who doesn't pay VAT, will I still pay VAT?
Yes you can sell to any country as you will be an OVH reseller.

You would still have to pay VAT as this is up to you to charge VAT or include it in the price (Make the price higher).

To become an OVH reseller, you would need to wait for someone else to answer this as I'm not sure. I think you just sell the servers that you wish and they go into your account and then you have to manage them, but again you'll have to wait for someone else to answer this as I'm not 100% sure.

Wajdan
15-09-2011, 14:30
Hello,
I live in manchester and want to resell OVH as a whitelabled. How to become OVH reseller?

Also; I have following questions:

1. Am I allowed to resell servers to countries OVH is not available.
2. If I resell servers to other countries who doesn't pay VAT, will I still pay VAT?

Thank you