OVH Community, your new community space.

Loyalty Scheme = Auto setup on servers?

3r1c
20-12-2011, 18:27
It depends on the reason your orders are being held for approval.
If your orders are being held because your payment is suspicious (like your IP doesnt match your billing location etc...) then you can buy a bunch of loyalty points and then only have to wait once for approval, when you get the points you can buy servers and such with no waiting.
But if your orders are being held because you ordered too many servers in one month, it still holds them even if paid with points
Points are great for ordering things like extra ip and traffic because it always completes instantly.

hellomotow
20-12-2011, 10:16
How does it work then? Whenever I order extra IPs or servers on the weekend I need to wait until Monday for the payment to be approved.

Thelen
19-12-2011, 23:14
The automatically bit I don't think has anything to do with loyalty points per se.

I've had servers be setup in minutes on the weekend paying by CC :/

hellomotow
19-12-2011, 18:15
Hi,

I recently found out about the Loyalty Scheme and over the weekend while the offices where closed I ordered a extra IP for one of my server and it was set up automatically without anyone having to review/approved the payment.

Does this also happen for dedicated servers? Am I able to order a dedicated server on Saturday for example and it will automatically be set up if I pay with Loyalty Points? Rather than having to wait until Monday for the payment to be approved.