OVH Community, your new community space.

RIPE IP's

jonlewi5
15-02-2012, 16:34
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

I did not know it was a Kimsufi server, but it is £1 per an IP and there is no professional usage. Your order should be fine now.
cheers neil, yeah it was just me...doing it wrong

Neil
15-02-2012, 16:33
Hi

I did not know it was a Kimsufi server, but it is £1 per an IP and there is no professional usage. Your order should be fine now.

jonlewi5
15-02-2012, 14:11
Well the billing certainly checks out, as it was £28 for 8ips for 3 months and i checked on the kimsufi page before buying that that was the case in regards to pro use. So thats all ok. But yeah iv filled out the form about 3 hours ago i think and nothing has come back yet.

Hmm might raise a ticket about it then

EDIT

Looks like it just didnt take the first time round, iv now got a window with "Status - waiting"
i didnt get that before

Razakel
15-02-2012, 14:06
Quote Originally Posted by jonlewi5
Hey Neil,

Just checked my invoice, definatly havnt added pro use (BTW, this is a kimsufi..should of mentioned that)

I went to reserve the block, filed out the form thing and thats the last iv heard?

cheers
If it's one of the new Kimsufis there's no pro use option; it just adds £1+VAT/IP to your renewal total each month. Once you've filled out the form to reserve the block it's normally created within a few minutes.

jonlewi5
15-02-2012, 13:05
Hey Neil,

Just checked my invoice, definatly havnt added pro use (BTW, this is a kimsufi..should of mentioned that)

I went to reserve the block, filed out the form thing and thats the last iv heard?

cheers

Neil
15-02-2012, 12:59
Hi

If you were able to add the slots then you must have the 'pro service', the reserve icon should be active which means you can actually get the RIPE Blocks now.

jonlewi5
15-02-2012, 12:39
Ignore this thread..... My **** up. Nothing to see here....