OVH Community, your new community space.

Activation Process

SqueakyHost
29-02-2012, 15:26
Oh right,

That's fine, ill just wait

Regards,
Jamie Davis

marks
29-02-2012, 15:05
no, I'm afraid that to activate the 30 days trial server, we have to do a postal check.

The idea for this trial is to allow customers how's never tried OVH to play with it for a month. After that, if you find it could do for you, then you renew it.

But it's not meant to be for production, only for test. If you need a server urgently for one of your projects, then I suggest you to order a server in the regular way.

It's not that the server is anyhow different, you receive exactly the same product that paying customers get. It's only that we need to go through the security checks, and that can delay the delivery, that's all.

SqueakyHost
29-02-2012, 14:58
Hey Guys,

I signed up for a 30day business trial, and I received an email stating that they was going to send me a letter in the post with an auth code to process with my order to confirm my identity and address which can take 2-3days.

My questions is, is there any way in which I can speed up this process ?? e.g send my company details/certificate via email, or send a utility bill with my address on, driving licence/passport to you ??

Regards,
Jamie Davis