OVH Community, your new community space.

Returning server early?

inet
18-04-2012, 10:42
Quote Originally Posted by TH-Guy
Wouldn't make sense to OVH in terms of maximizing profits. You're still likely to order the new server if you need it, regardless of cancelling the old one.

If this is a new order (i.e. the first month of having the server), you can contact OVH support and they may be able to refund you still.
no not a new server...

TH-Guy
17-04-2012, 19:10
Wouldn't make sense to OVH in terms of maximizing profits. You're still likely to order the new server if you need it, regardless of cancelling the old one.

If this is a new order (i.e. the first month of having the server), you can contact OVH support and they may be able to refund you still.

rickyday
11-04-2012, 19:28
Quote Originally Posted by inet

This might seem odd, but if i return a server early do we get small credit back to use towards other ovh/kims items? just curious as i've got a box roughly 17days before renewal. And i would look to upgrade really.
Quote Originally Posted by yonatan
Nope
Good idea tho, it wouldnt have to be money or include any refunds, it could be loyality points like we have already

yonatan
10-04-2012, 00:14
Quote Originally Posted by inet

This might seem odd, but if i return a server early do we get small credit back to use towards other ovh/kims items? just curious as i've got a box roughly 17days before renewal. And i would look to upgrade really.
Nope

inet
09-04-2012, 21:47