OVH Community, your new community space.

Windows server problem

Busby
25-05-2012, 01:42
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDaz
You've probably answered your own question

Have a look at the structure of the sql database and see if you can't run a line of code that modifies the dates.
Cheers mate, fortunatly I have 2 servers, so I was able to do a restore from the other server and now all seems to be well..

Thanks for the help though..

DigitalDaz
24-05-2012, 23:58
You've probably answered your own question

Have a look at the structure of the sql database and see if you can't run a line of code that modifies the dates.

Busby
24-05-2012, 21:48
Quote Originally Posted by Busby
Ah - your a star - the year was set to 2043 - all is fine now!
If only lol..

Don't know if anyone on here uses SAM Broadcaster [like me], but now after running with the date at 2043 it's now confused because it seems the database seems to think that all the music has played [years ago] and refuses to play it again.

Any suggestions please, I'm running MYSQL..

Busby
24-05-2012, 19:32
Ah - your a star - the year was set to 2043 - all is fine now!

Kacotet
24-05-2012, 17:37
Event log?

Busby
24-05-2012, 17:11
Today my server went down, and after contacting support I was told that the motherboard has been replaced..

The server is back on line, but I am having problems and wondered if anyone can help please.

The server has Windows 2003 on it and since the board was replaced some programmes are not running, whilst others are.

If I click on the .exe to start the programme nothing happens, I have checked the task manager to confirm that the programme isn't running, and a sub-domain I point at that server doesn't work either..

Any suggestions would be welcome!