OVH Community, your new community space.

Problem with managerv5

Myatu
27-06-2013, 20:53
You threw me completely off, wii89. I thought had skipped a day or something, as it said 28-06. But then I noticed it was *last year*.

wii89
26-06-2013, 15:32
I have a number of issues with manager V5, I would like V3 back on my USA servers.

- No IP fallover options
- No IP Transfer from one server to another server
- No upload button to upload screenshots on the support tickets
- Virtual Mac for VPS are so limited, no choice for ovh/vmware exi mac options
- No Administration section
- No IP block list

These are just a few issues that come in my mind.

Nettus
28-06-2012, 20:10
Not to mention all them email's you have to read and then delete

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
Neil,

Is there no better method than a mailing list? I mean come on, mailing lists are annoying at the best of times because everyone gets the replies everyone else makes. I had to set up a completely new e-mail address for it last time and I didn't stay on it long.

You should have a webmaster address that bugs can be sent to with a ticketing system on the other end.

That would make much more sense

Andy
28-06-2012, 16:37
Ah, sounds good Thanks for the info.

Neil
28-06-2012, 16:33
Currently that is how support for the Canadian servers is, in the coming weeks there will be a proper support interface. So they could wait for this, if not the mailing list is the only way at the moment.

Andy
28-06-2012, 15:57
Neil,

Is there no better method than a mailing list? I mean come on, mailing lists are annoying at the best of times because everyone gets the replies everyone else makes. I had to set up a completely new e-mail address for it last time and I didn't stay on it long.

You should have a webmaster address that bugs can be sent to with a ticketing system on the other end.

That would make much more sense

Neil
28-06-2012, 12:52
Hi

If you are on the alpha us mailing list, alpha-us-subscribe@ml.ovh.net then I recommend sending an email to get this feature enabled.

datty
28-06-2012, 12:08
Hi Neil,

Yes disabling my ipv6 address seems to make it work. Can something be done to make it work with both addresses enabled? Its quite frustrating having to disable parts of your network configuration just to change a setting on the manager.

Thanks

Neil
28-06-2012, 11:39
Hi

It sounds like you are switching between sessions, giving you a session problem. If you disable one of the IPs does it work fine then?

datty
28-06-2012, 09:37
Hi all,

I've been having problems using the new v5 manager to manage the BHS beta server. I have both an ipv4 and ipv6 address and the manager doesn't seem to like it. I am repeatedly getting the following message:

A change of IP was detected. Your new IP is **ipv6 address**
For security reasons, please confirm your session by entering your password.

I write my password in, two seconds later, it pops back up with my ipv4 address.

Is there anything that can be done, other than disabling ipv6 temporarily?

Thanks