OVH Community, your new community space.

Dedicated Options

Neil
05-10-2012, 11:17
Quote Originally Posted by Smally1997
Hello,

NIC Handle: dm122345-ovh

I've got a Dedicated Server and a Plesk license with yourselves. The plesk license is due to expire a week after the dedicated server, I planned this because It means I can pay for them at different times, however when I go to renew, it tells me that i must renew them both. I was wandering if I could pay them for at different times. So pay for the dedi when it's needed, then the Plesk when it's due.
Hi

To make it easier for customers when renewing we automatically align all additional services on a dedicated server to the dedicated servers expiry date, so it not possible to for every month for you to renew the Plesk licence one week later.

Smally1997
05-10-2012, 08:39
Hello,

NIC Handle: dm122345-ovh

I've got a Dedicated Server and a Plesk license with yourselves. The plesk license is due to expire a week after the dedicated server, I planned this because It means I can pay for them at different times, however when I go to renew, it tells me that i must renew them both. I was wandering if I could pay them for at different times. So pay for the dedi when it's needed, then the Plesk when it's due.