OVH Community, your new community space.

Kimsufi plays chess

Myatu
06-11-2012, 13:04
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
Yeah, I did, although it defaults to using Google DNS. Is there no way of using OpenDNS's 2620:0:ccc::2 (I like their filter system)?
I think you can do that from the Windows' native Network Control Panel, by selecting the newly created "Local Area Connection", and set the DNS server from there. On Debian/Ubuntu it won't set one automatically.

Thelen
06-11-2012, 10:48
Really? Come on, when clients pay their bills, a small percentage NEED to request a new password.... You think they have knowledge to set up tunneling? (By the way, this is trying not to patronise people)

I have a Netgear 2000 router, and they can not even support protocol 41 afaik.. I tried my H E Net tunnel, it fails.
I don't know what you mean, anyone with windows 7 sp1 is basically 100% guaranteed to have ipv6 access to the internet, with 0 configuration required by them. New password to?

LawsHosting
06-11-2012, 09:37
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
I did the same, to be honest! Let me add that to the other post Did you get it up and running, by the way?
Yeah, I did, although it defaults to using Google DNS. Is there no way of using OpenDNS's 2620:0:ccc::2 (I like their filter system)?

Myatu
05-11-2012, 17:45
Their spam question answer on sign-up is IPv4, but I first went with TCP/IP
I did the same, to be honest! Let me add that to the other post Did you get it up and running, by the way?

LawsHosting
05-11-2012, 17:15
Did you see http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...newpost&t=6360 ? I use it on my laptop for IPv6 on the go (wherever there's wifi).
Their spam question answer on sign-up is IPv4, but I first went with TCP/IP

DigitalDaz
05-11-2012, 15:28
Surely this IP v4 vs v6 argument is only relative to those who have servers for personal use?

Anyone with the average Joe Pub uses it will have to use IP v4 for the forseeable future?

Myatu
05-11-2012, 14:05
I have a Netgear 2000 router, and they can not even support protocol 41 afaik.. I tried my H E Net tunnel, it fails.
Did you see http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...newpost&t=6360 ? I use it on my laptop for IPv6 on the go (wherever there's wifi).

LawsHosting
05-11-2012, 13:47
Quote Originally Posted by Thelen
I think you underestimate how viable ipv6 is currently. Yes barely any ISP offer native ipv6, but tunnels are extremely easy to setup and many people using windows7+ often have it by default in fact..
Oh look, IPv6 connectivity on a fresh windows7 install
Really? Come on, when clients pay their bills, a small percentage NEED to request a new password.... You think they have knowledge to set up tunneling? (By the way, this is trying not to patronise people)

Thelen
04-11-2012, 23:49
I think you underestimate how viable ipv6 is currently. Yes barely any ISP offer native ipv6, but tunnels are extremely easy to setup and many people using windows7+ often have it by default in fact..

C:\Windows\System32>tracert -6 google.com

Tracing route to google.com [2404:6800:4006:801::100e]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 250 ms 251 ms 264 ms 6to4.tyo1.he.net [2001:470:0:17a::2]
2 251 ms 250 ms 252 ms gige-g2-6.core1.tyo1.he.net [2001:470:0:17a::1]

3 251 ms 250 ms 251 ms 15169.tyo.equinix.com [2001:de8:5::1:5169:1]
4 251 ms 310 ms 251 ms 2001:4860::1:0:298
5 256 ms 255 ms 255 ms 2001:4860::1:0:26ff
6 353 ms 352 ms 351 ms 2001:4860::1:0:43bb
7 357 ms 351 ms 354 ms 2001:4860:0:1::1ff
8 353 ms 351 ms 351 ms 2404:6800:4006:801::100e

Trace complete.
Oh look, IPv6 connectivity on a fresh windows7 install

LawsHosting
03-11-2012, 14:57
Quote Originally Posted by wii89
How are we meant to use IPv6 if none of the isp's are using IPv6?
Hear hear....

All very well saying "use IPv6", but as wii89 said, not all ISPs have native IPv6 support (yet), even mine (Be/O2)! So, use your loaf people.

wii89
03-11-2012, 12:18
Quote Originally Posted by virtuallynathan
The price increase is probably to remind you about IPv6. IPv6: Use it! Now!
How are we meant to use IPv6 if none of the isp's are using IPv6?

virtuallynathan
03-11-2012, 01:35
The price increase is probably to remind you about IPv6. IPv6: Use it! Now!

elcct
02-11-2012, 23:32
Ah yes, let's not forget the fuel surcharges of airlines and increased costs of food ad goods to compensate for increased fuel prices... For once I agree with Thelen: deal with it.
Yes fuel tax directly increases food prices, because food needs to be transported.

Myatu
02-11-2012, 18:11
Quote Originally Posted by elcct
That is probably most stupid explanation i have ever read. It is exactly the same like government trying to justify fuel tax. If you have to use additional ip, you will use it and charging for it doesn't help - what it does, it just takes out the poor from the game.
Ah yes, let's not forget the fuel surcharges of airlines and increased costs of food ad goods to compensate for increased fuel prices... For once I agree with Thelen: deal with it.

elcct
02-11-2012, 16:54
a charge will keep better control over that, and the charge is in line with what other hosting providers are asking (with a few exceptions).
That is probably most stupid explanation i have ever read. It is exactly the same like government trying to justify fuel tax. If you have to use additional ip, you will use it and charging for it doesn't help - what it does, it just takes out the poor from the game.

bago
02-11-2012, 16:37
Lol.

Myatu
02-11-2012, 12:04
Quote Originally Posted by bago
They always paied a cost per year. Even 6 years ago. So this is not an excuse for their new move.
And has been mentioned earlier: RIPE has run out of IPv4 blocks - there's no more to give out to LIR's, except for those that have been returned. IP's are at a premium now, and you really have to be able to justify the need for having 100's of IPs - a charge will keep better control over that, and the charge is in line with what other hosting providers are asking (with a few exceptions).

The fact that OVH did not charge for RIPE IP blocks before has no bearing on the current situation.

And mine was a reply to Thelen "If you want someone to explain why the price will go from free to 3072e/yr, ask RIPE :P ". You can easily do the math (or use my own from the post above) to see the cause is not RIPE and I should not ask RIPE for this change.
No, you said:

And AFAIK RIPE is not asking payment for already assigned IPs.
And as you've just mentioned and saw from the links, they do - in the form of the annual membership fees, which is based on how many IP's you are assigned. What you're saying is the equivalent of "Being charged £12 per year for having 1 IP does not mean you pay £1 per IP, per month" - though having the same end result. But alas...

bago
02-11-2012, 11:34
They always paied a cost per year. Even 6 years ago. So this is not an excuse for their new move.

The "summary" is that they don't pay per IP but they pay a membership.

And mine was a reply to Thelen "If you want someone to explain why the price will go from free to 3072e/yr, ask RIPE :P ". You can easily do the math (or use my own from the post above) to see the cause is not RIPE and I should not ask RIPE for this change.

Myatu
02-11-2012, 11:22
Have you read the 2 links you provided? They don't say they pay per IP: there is no such thing as "payment per IP per period of time".
I have, and nor did I make a statement that it was "per IP". The bottom line is: OVH incurs a cost, per year, for being a RIPE LIR (and thus providing you/us with IP addresses).

bago
02-11-2012, 11:12
Have you read the 2 links you provided? They don't say they pay per IP: there is no such thing as "payment per IP per period of time".

They pay 5500€/year and this is the same as the previous years: divide this by the number of OVH customers using RIPE IPs and maybe you get 1€/year per customer.

Since 2011 they pay 50€ per allocation, but this is ONE TIME, not periodic. So I bet their old "setup fees" was already covering their direct IP costs.

If they move to "per month" payment IT IS NOT because RIPE charge them more, but simply because other providers charge more for IPs and so they understood they can get more money for the same service.

Let's make an example of reselling 1000 C-class (/24) ripe blocks.
They pay 2500€/year + 50€*1000 "ONE TIME" (using 2500 because being "MEDIUM" you can get up to 9000 C-class).

So the first year they pay 52500€ then they pay 2500€/year.
In 2010 they asked 100€ setup fees for each C-class = 100.000€ income (already higher than what they pay TODAY, way higher than the 2500€/year they was paying)
In 2012 they asked 300€ setup feeds for each C-class = 300.000€ income (so a 500% overprice)
Now they want 3072€/year for each C-Class = 3.072.000€ income (so 3 million euros/year in front ot a 52500 one time + 2500/year).

So we can say in 10 years they ask 30 million euros for a service they buy at 75.000€.

Please correct my calculations if I'm wrong.

Myatu
31-10-2012, 16:04
And AFAIK RIPE is not asking payment for already assigned IPs. If you have different informations please give us a link.
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/mem...-for-lirs-2012

and

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-499 (refer to Appendix 1 for calculating score)

Thelen
31-10-2012, 01:18
And AFAIK RIPE is not asking payment for already assigned IPs. If you have different informations please give us a link.
Uhm, they actually are, and have been for a while. The reason OVH hasn't is because they have a different system. They are just about the only provider on earth that doesn't charge monthly for IPs :P

If you keep them on the old kimsufi you will not be paying for a while, but by the end of this year you will definitely be paying as they have been moving towards that as per Octave's post.

DigitalDaz
30-10-2012, 13:36
I'm not sure why you aren't paying for that already, but I guess it isn't kimsufi?

Eventually you'll have to pay, for now just the 4e/mo on the new server.

If you want someone to explain why the price will go from free to 3072e/yr, ask RIPE :P
This was actually mentioned in a post by Oles, something about the time for free IPv4 is over and they will be £1 each. RIPE blocks were mentioned and the splitting of them suggested if you had too many.

I don't know if this equally applies to OVH as well as Kimsufi perhaps a member of staff could clarify.

I also was under the assumption that if you had say a 256 block that soon, instead of paying 0 on the OVH servers, you would be paying £256 per month for those addresses which would indeed equate to £3072 per year.

I'm guessing that if Bago is using these IPs on one of the old Kimis with professional usage, he is still paying the small professional usage fee and is worried that that will be taken away and instead of that the £256 per month charge will be implemented. From my understanding, I think he has every reason to be worried, this will be the case.

bago
30-10-2012, 11:02
I'm not paying for the RIPE IPs as anyone else that bought the IP in the past years from OVH. I paied 100€ una tantum for my 256IP RIPE block in 2009 and nothing else.

I'm just asking exactly how it will work as it is not clear. And please, Thelen, don't give answers if you don't know them ;-)

Thelen
30-10-2012, 00:25
I'm not sure why you aren't paying for that already, but I guess it isn't kimsufi?

Eventually you'll have to pay, for now just the 4e/mo on the new server.

If you want someone to explain why the price will go from free to 3072e/yr, ask RIPE :P

bago
29-10-2012, 15:10
I'm sorry but I'm not yet understanding.

I own a C-Class (256 IP) and I splitted it into 256 separate RIPE-Failovers. Let's say I buy a new server and I want to route 4 of my IPs to that server: do I pay something? 0€/month? 4€/month? 256€/month?

What if instead I also own a vrack and add the new servers to the vrack and route my whole class from the old servers to the vrack (also moving my old servers behind the vrack)? What I pay?

I'm still a lot confused. I don't see how this can "simplify things" but I understand you need more money and maybe this is the simplest thing you found... but let us understand what exactly happens to old customers already owning RIPE IPs (from 0€/year to 3072€+VAT/year there's a lot to be explained..!).

marks
29-10-2012, 10:03
If you already own a RIPE block you currently don't pay to move it to a vrack. Are you saying you won't pay to move old RIPE IP to new vracks but you will pay to route old RIPE IP to new servers?
wit the new servers, the price of IPs will all be the same: £1 per IP per month. Transferring the IPs form old platforms to new, the new price will apply too.

Overall, this is a move to simplify things.

bago
27-10-2012, 18:12
If you already own a RIPE block you currently don't pay to move it to a vrack. Are you saying you won't pay to move old RIPE IP to new vracks but you will pay to route old RIPE IP to new servers?

Neil
26-10-2012, 16:18
What about RIPE IP allocated to a vrack having both OLD and NEW servers?
Well you pay for the RIPE Block on the vRack since that is where the IPs are routed to. So the models of servers do not come into it.

bago
26-10-2012, 15:44
What about RIPE IP allocated to a vrack having both OLD and NEW servers?

Neil
26-10-2012, 10:45
Quote Originally Posted by Kode
That sounds fair to me, if you want to keep your ripe blocks stick with the servers you are on, I'm sure some people won't be happy with that but it does sound fair, what would happen if the server were to completely die though and needed to be replaced?
We rarely do whole server replacements but does happen, the hardware is the same or similar, servers address, ip etc.. all stay the same. Nothing changes on the billing side.

macole111
25-10-2012, 17:22
I still think that a small price rise for a 'professional' Kimsufi with extra IPs (i.e RIPE blocks) would be far better so that they can be used for test servers etc. like they used to.

Hopefully we'll all be on IPv6 soon anyway...

-macole111

Kode
25-10-2012, 14:29
Quote Originally Posted by marks
Well, lots have been said about the possibilities of how the RIPE blocks will work.

It's true that previous contracts have to be respected, and if you've got blocks running on old servers, in principle they have to be kept there (if there was a change in the conditions of the service, our T&C contemplate that).

But when it comes to moving blocks from old servers to new servers, the limitations and prices on IPs of the new servers will apply there.
That sounds fair to me, if you want to keep your ripe blocks stick with the servers you are on, I'm sure some people won't be happy with that but it does sound fair, what would happen if the server were to completely die though and needed to be replaced?

marks
25-10-2012, 12:03
Well, lots have been said about the possibilities of how the RIPE blocks will work.

It's true that previous contracts have to be respected, and if you've got blocks running on old servers, in principle they have to be kept there (if there was a change in the conditions of the service, our T&C contemplate that).

But when it comes to moving blocks from old servers to new servers, the limitations and prices on IPs of the new servers will apply there.

Thelen
25-10-2012, 01:46
I can not work out that they state "can do Virtualisation" on 2, but they've done away with Ripe blocks. Does it even make sense?

I can imagine KS seed boxes before my eyes.
Yes because the others can't physically do it, RIPE limit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by alex
By law the 2012 range is still contract until you cancel it, this is a reason they can't remove the options from 2012 range, if they do you can easily file a complain to trading standards, if France sort of organisation doesn't exist, but they trade in UK - different issue.
They can change the contract with 30 days notice.

alex
24-10-2012, 23:10
Quote Originally Posted by cartwright118
If this is true, then what's stopping people from ordering a RIPE block on a 2012 server and transferring it to a 2013 server? Like you can do with standard failover IP's.
I don't recommend to do this, as it will cost double, as you will pay for ripe block and as extra dedicated ip addresses which you have transffered over. (From my experience)

DigitalDaz
24-10-2012, 23:04
So if you have a web server setup and IP's provisioned via RIPE. Then 6 months down the line you decided to upgrade that server and your only options are the 2013 range - you can't do it?
No, I don't think so, I imagine its no different than going from an OVH to a Kimi, you just get whats in the deal. There is no such as an upgrade to buy. Yu just buy a server and drop the other.

cartwright118
24-10-2012, 22:18
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDaz
Because the conrtact on the 2013 will not include any provision for RIPE IPs. I'm sure that in the manager you will just not have the option to transfer it to that server.

I still have the option on some of my Kimsufis to buy the professional option
So if you have a web server setup and IP's provisioned via RIPE. Then 6 months down the line you decided to upgrade that server and your only options are the 2013 range - you can't do it?

DigitalDaz
24-10-2012, 22:13
If this is true, then what's stopping people from ordering a RIPE block on a 2012 server and transferring it to a 2013 server? Like you can do with standard failover IP's.
Because the conrtact on the 2013 will not include any provision for RIPE IPs. I'm sure that in the manager you will just not have the option to transfer it to that server.

I still have the option on some of my Kimsufis to buy the professional option

cartwright118
24-10-2012, 22:02
By law the 2012 range is still contract until you cancel it, this is a reason they can't remove the options from 2012 range, if they do you can easily file a complain to trading standards, if France sort of organisation doesn't exist, but they trade in UK - different issue.

alex
24-10-2012, 20:12
Abdurrahman,

Will this be the case for already purchased servers from the 2012 range, will we be able to order RIPE blocks on these 2012 servers in the future?

Christian

elcct
24-10-2012, 17:04
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDaz
The bottleneck I see on the OVH range is the hard drives and if anything this has just been worsened by the increased RAM. You can of course go for the SSD option but again, the RAM has been upped but the disk sizes remain the same.
Well, SSD is not that great if they are still using those ancient 320 Intels...

DigitalDaz
24-10-2012, 16:51
On the surface it all does look a bit strange.

I think the restriction on IP may well be a business move to make more difficult the reselling of the Kimsufis. ie if you want to resell, get a proper box.

I haven't looked at it all yet but I also guess intersting things could be done with the Kimis without this restriction. Even with the restriction I'm looking at perhaps adding multiple of the 8 gig ones together into a VMWare center.

Two of those together is gonna give you a nice lump of MHz with 16GB RAM and 4 disk spindles to play with and so on and so on.

I also notice that from the OVH range the SAS option is now gone so whatever you choose the maximum your are going to have to play with is two disks until you hit the HG range.

The bottleneck I see on the OVH range is the hard drives and if anything this has just been worsened by the increased RAM. You can of course go for the SSD option but again, the RAM has been upped but the disk sizes remain the same.

I'm sure there will be some wierd and wonderful configurations coming along soon

LawsHosting
24-10-2012, 15:45
Quote Originally Posted by Abdurrahman
Hi everyone,

Just to clarify, there will be a maximum of three additional IP addresses for our Kimsufi 2013 servers. These are not subject to the same set up that is available with the OVH dedicated servers.
I can not work out that they state "can do Virtualisation" on 2, but they've done away with Ripe blocks. Does it even make sense?

I can imagine KS seed boxes before my eyes.

cartwright118
24-10-2012, 13:52
Quote Originally Posted by Abdurrahman
Hi everyone,

Just to clarify, there will be a maximum of three additional IP addresses for our Kimsufi 2013 servers. These are not subject to the same set up that is available with the OVH dedicated servers.
Abdurrahman,

Will this be the case for already purchased servers from the 2012 range, will we be able to order RIPE blocks on these 2012 servers in the future?

Christian

Abdurrahman
24-10-2012, 11:31
Hi everyone,

Thelen
24-10-2012, 10:57
32 per nic for 100Mbps servers.
128 for EG/MG
256 for HG.

its in the bandwidth 2013 post. and confirmed by testing myself :P

DigitalDaz
24-10-2012, 09:15
2013 kimsufi don't have RIPE any more, or more to the point you'll hit the 32 RIPE limit per nic first anyway.

Oh and that is tested too, not just guessing.
32 RIPE limit per nic? What's this?

LawsHosting
24-10-2012, 09:15
2013 kimsufi don't have RIPE any more, or more to the point you'll hit the 32 RIPE limit per nic first anyway.
Why don't they just get rid of Kimsufi' outright! As this is the case with no RIPE, no-one will want them, except, as I say, all the seeders/etc will and this will saturate the network. Ironically, they now have 5TB from 3TB bandwidth!

Touch wood, I haven't had one single hardware issue with mine (since ~2008).

Still a kick in the nuts though.

alex
24-10-2012, 09:14

This is a reason it's note "Mate" as stated in first post but sucks

Thelen
24-10-2012, 01:09

ebony
23-10-2012, 23:09
P.S I'm kinda just hoping they forgot to add this RIPE section onto the website lol. It makes it virtually impossible to use for VPS without the extra IP.
With the cost off Ip's on the ovh.com so high +£15 +£1 ip there noway there going to still sell ripe at £1 on KS's i can see them just trying to go down the you got loads off ipv6 have fun. ipv4 are so rare and i think ovh is somtimes just trying to sell and host as many servers as they can.

am still happy as ks are good version off a vps without the host doing updates to them when they feel like it not when you feel like it.

at one point they did not even have a 16g server so there trying to push vps hosters onto there main servers

cartwright118
23-10-2012, 23:01
Quote Originally Posted by ebony
as this post is about the 2013 range thats was i was thinking you was talking about but the UK can not older the 2013 as off yet even changing the links it stops the older at the end so we have to wait on prices and not what

If u need ip's then order now. still £6.99 for server even with 4 ip's is very cheep i pay a lot more for a vps. + a lot the new range have raid for a few £ cheaper
You are quite right, I just didn't see the RIPE had disappeared on the 2013 range as when I saw the 'you can only order 3 failover' reminded me that it's the same case with the 2012 range but you could order RIPE with it extra.

If the price you saw is correct for the low range dedicated server £6.99 I can see that being a nice attractive price for seed boxes, spam and botnet hosts. Which will put a hell of a lot of extra strain on the network.

Christian

P.S I'm kinda just hoping they forgot to add this RIPE section onto the website lol. It makes it virtually impossible to use for VPS without the extra IP.

ebony
23-10-2012, 22:42
as this post is about the 2013 range thats was i was thinking you was talking about but the UK can not older the 2013 as off yet even changing the links it stops the older at the end so we have to wait on prices and not what

If u need ip's then order now. still £6.99 for server even with 4 ip's is very cheep i pay a lot more for a vps. + a lot the new range have raid for a few £ cheaper

cartwright118
23-10-2012, 22:31
I see exactly what you mean now with the .com kimsufi - before I think it said max 3 failover ip and max 32 ripe ip (which has now gone). It just says max 3 failover.

If they have got rid of ripe, that's really stupid and would force me to move companies should I need a server upgrade in future.

cartwright118
23-10-2012, 22:28
Quote Originally Posted by ebony
You can not older ripe blocks on the new kimsufi range 2013 from what there saying on the FR site and from the looks of it.

kimsufi have a max off 4 ip's with the server ip's
I was referring to the system as it is now..as for 2013 ones I have no bloody clue then! If what you say is true then that's stupid. Currently I can order a max of 3 failover IP's but I can order RIPE blocks separate.

Christian

ebony
23-10-2012, 22:11
3 fail over ip's at £1 each, but you can still order ripe blocks of IP's. I think they also work out to £1 each, but you need to order the block. You cannot order just 1 ip at a time once you have passed your 3 failover ones.
You can not older ripe blocks on the new kimsufi range 2013 from what there saying on the FR site and from the looks of it.

kimsufi have a max off 4 ip's with the server ip's

they all have 5TB of monthly bandwidth as well not like 2012 when they had 5tb - 10tb -15tb. but what i manged to data mind the prices have gone down a lot on KS's

cartwright118
23-10-2012, 21:29
I can see why you would, but I'm sure that just 3 maximum failover IPs before you have to order blocks. Read here http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6276 - shows more about IPV4 and costs. Fairly recent post from Octave.

alex
23-10-2012, 21:25
3 fail over ip's at £1 each, but you can still order ripe blocks of IP's. I think they also work out to £1 each, but you need to order the block. You cannot order just 1 ip at a time once you have passed your 3 failover ones.
Sorry I thought different: max 3 ip addresses per server.

cartwright118
23-10-2012, 21:20
but on the servers allow only 3 IP addresses, really not mate.

alex
23-10-2012, 18:09
but on the servers allow only 3 IP addresses, really not mate.

Mark1978
23-10-2012, 13:51
Quote Originally Posted by marks
the posts are done directly from our managing director on all countries. There is only a delay till we translate them into English here, it's the cost of having news from the director straight from him, with no delays.
What's the point of posting it here in French? Shouldn't it first be passed to someone who can translate it properly, i.e. not google translate which has a big potential to completely change the meaning of something - which is important when you are considering something as technical as this.

Plus we are getting announcements of stuff which either isn't available in the UK or isn't going to be available.

Kode
23-10-2012, 13:48
Wouldn't it make more sense to have the news when it's actually relevant?

Can we in the uk order any of these kimsufi or ovh servers that have been announced for french clients yet? No. So it's not really relevant to us yet.

marks
23-10-2012, 13:43
Quote Originally Posted by Mark1978
Since this is ovh.co.uk shouldn't this be in English?
the posts are done directly from our managing director on all countries. There is only a delay till we translate them into English here, it's the cost of having news from the director straight from him, with no delays.

Mark1978
23-10-2012, 13:40
None of these announcements ever make any sense.

wii89
23-10-2012, 13:00
Google translate

Hello,
Do you play chess? This morning, we
to discover a new movement
called "checkmate in 2 moves."

Ready?

I advance the MKS-2G 9.99e/mois.

Failure.

And I advance in KS-16G 39.99e/mois.

Matt.

Learn more about this movement:
http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ks

Subsequently, as usual, in 2 years.
Thank you!

Regards
octave

Mark1978
23-10-2012, 12:58
Since this is ovh.co.uk shouldn't this be in English?

oles@ovh.net
23-10-2012, 12:46
Hello,

Do you play chess? This morning, we
to discover a new movement
called "checkmate in 2 moves."

Ready?

I advance the mKS-2G 9.99€/month

check.

And I advance in KS-16G 39.99€/month.

Mate.

Learn more about this movement:
http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ks

the next one, as usual, in 2 years time.
Thank you!

Regards
octave