OVH Community, your new community space.

BHS Professional Usage Options

Thelen
06-11-2012, 10:48
Wow, didn't know it was so broken. I think even my .fr server in france has issues with RIPE, i think they are going to just refund the server option :/

Vmlweb
05-11-2012, 14:14
I was hoping BHS would offer the same kind of service OVH offers in France.

alex
05-11-2012, 00:58
Quote Originally Posted by Thelen
Yea BHS servers seem broken. I didn't receive the installation email, the interface switches to v5 meaning many options are removed, and of course no RIPE

I've asked for a refund as well if it won't be fixed in the next couple days.
The issues are been for several months, as I had the same issue, the BHS OVH service is sucks and no chess game as service is awful, no difference between OVH and Kimsufi - the same support without any quick response - 24 or more hours reply - sucks.

Thelen
05-11-2012, 00:07
Yea BHS servers seem broken. I didn't receive the installation email, the interface switches to v5 meaning many options are removed, and of course no RIPE

I've asked for a refund as well if it won't be fixed in the next couple days.

alex
03-11-2012, 21:34
Quote Originally Posted by Vmlweb
Hey,

Is there any news on the professional use options for the BHS datacenter?
I cannot adopt the location until I can buy RIPE blocks from BHS.

I notice the *Available soon at BHS* notice has been removed from the 2013 server pages but I still can't see an option to order the servers with this option.

Is there an ETA of when this will be functional?

Thanks,
Victor
No ETA or professional use, simply ask for a refund, as service is not as described!!!

Vmlweb
03-11-2012, 18:02
Hey,

Is there any news on the professional use options for the BHS datacenter?
I cannot adopt the location until I can buy RIPE blocks from BHS.

I notice the *Available soon at BHS* notice has been removed from the 2013 server pages but I still can't see an option to order the servers with this option.

Is there an ETA of when this will be functional?

Thanks,
Victor