OVH Community, your new community space.

It had to happen on a Sunday!

Nuend0
20-11-2012, 10:28
Although not giving them nearly as much each month, they had the nerve to suspend my server the other month, also on a Sunday for non payment, when it had been paid.
The girl I spoke to must have been in a better mood, or I sounded more threatening, as after 30-40min of negotiation she called someone and it was back up within an hour.

S0phie
19-11-2012, 12:15
Could you please provide your nic-handle so we can check what happened and the reason why your services were not renewed whereas you said you made the payment.

alex
18-11-2012, 23:57
Does anyone know if VIP support operates at a weekend?
I don't think so, as it's the same phone number and no one is in office, I recommend to find better provider with at least unmanaged support, as so far in my experience the OVH is without any service level.

Marc
18-11-2012, 09:47
Four servers suspended (marked as expired in manager). All are paid for. Why do these things only ever happen to me at the weekend!

EDIT

Just spoken to the incident line. Although they can see the servers are paid for and also marked as expired they cannot reactivate them. Have been told they are trying to contact someone to rectify the situation. When asked who this would be was told it will be a commercial advisor. When challenged and asked will that not be until tomorrow, was told yes. When asked if they can just re-activate the servers as they can quite clearly see they are paid for until they investigate the matter was told no.

Not exactly what you want when you are handing over just under £10,000 per month to a company.

2nd EDIT

Have now simply paid for one of the servers for an additional month which has unsuspended it in the manager and have received a reactivation email. The switch port still seems inactive however.

3rd EDIT

The one server is now accessible.

4th EDIT

All servers re-activated by purchasing an additional months rental. Will now have to seek a refund for these overpayments through commercial tomorrow.

Does anyone know if VIP support operates at a weekend?