OVH Community, your new community space.

Query about billing and prorata

marks
28-02-2013, 10:57
I can see that your autorenewal date is the 30th, so the system didn't renew it for just a month because of it. now, the expiry date is 30/4/13, so at that date, the renewal should be just one month.

sorry for the inconveniences.

gregoryfenton
28-02-2013, 09:40
You've done it again. Fix it once and for all please, I am getting tired of this.

Email sent, please act on it.

Neil
03-01-2013, 17:00
Hi

It looks okay for next month, the issue appeared to be your IPs this month when they got converted to the new billing and were out of alignment with the server,

If it happens next month then send us an email.

gregoryfenton
03-01-2013, 14:42
Any update?

macole111
02-01-2013, 10:55
I had exactly the same issue a while back when I activated the auto billing, the main issue was I didn't have the funds for 1 1/2 months.

Caused no end of problems, including waiting over 1 month for a refund.

I just do it manually now.

-macole111

gregoryfenton
02-01-2013, 10:16
Gf14169-ovh

Abdurrahman
02-01-2013, 09:24
Can you post your NIC handle or contact support so that we can look into this more closely and give you further information please?

gregoryfenton
01-01-2013, 23:28
Hi all

I have a kimsufi with 3 failover IPs I pay for.

I pay via the paypal system but I do not believe that this has a bearing on my issue.

I have noticed on several of my recent invoices that I have not paid for simply one month, but for one and a half months with "prorata" marked as 15, 16 and 18 days.

My query is why I am being prorata'd - currently my server is paid up to 1 March 2013 and yet I only renew on a monthly basis, I should only be paid up until 1 February 2013.

Pardon my bluntness but why should I be 2 months ahead in my payments to you when I am only on a month-by-month contract? Your company is the one that arranges the billing and requests the payment from Paypal, I am completely out of the loop. I don't mind the paypal system, it is much easier than waking up having forgotten to renew my server and it being offline.

Judging by my current billing pattern (1 month, 1.5 months, 1 month, 1.5 months) if I get a bill at the end of this month I will be paid up until April, and the February bill will cover me until mid-May.

Clearly there is an issue with the billing code somewhere.